Tulsa Event Video

Tulsa, OK · View map · Visit website

About Tulsa Event Video

At Tulsa Event Video we specialize in capturing your wedding in an unbotrusive style so that you can enjoy your big day. We know that every wedding is unique, so we make sure your video captures the moments that make your day special.

Tulsa Event Video is a wedding videography company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The company specializes in various styles of videography, such as cinematic, traditional, and documentary. Tulsa Event Video has been a part of the wedding videography industry since 2010, providing their services throughout the local area, including the Tulsa Metro Area and Northeast Oklahoma.

Meet the Owner
Daniel Murphree, the owner, has been working in the video production industry since he was a teenager. He has been filming weddings since 2010. Daniel has also worked as a producer of a TV game show, shot and edited hundreds of commercials, and worked on a wide variety of corporate video projects. He holds a degree in Multimedia Video Production from Oral Robersts University.

Tulsa Event Video produces wedding videos in the form of Blu-rays, digital downloads, DVDs, and USB flash drives. They also offer the following services:

• Additional hours available

A
Featured
Alyssa

Married on 06/25/2016

I’m so glad that we decided to book Tulsa Event Video for our wedding! Planning from a distance, it was difficult to make a decision about who would give us the best product for the most reasonable ... Read more cost, and I’m so glad we picked who we did! Daniel was super helpful throughout the planning process, making sure that he had all the information he needed to produce a really beautiful wedding video. He also worked with us to craft a custom package that included only what we needed, which helped keep us in our small budget. Daniel even rushed the editing process so that we could have a copy of the video to show at our second reception two weeks later! I honestly wasn’t sure if having a videographer would be worth the cost, because we already had pictures, but I’m so glad we did and I highly recommend Tulsa Event Video! It was well worth it!

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect!!!

We ended up hiring Daniel for our October wedding. He was quick to reply to emails and was super nice when we were running late (35 minutes, getting our marriage license took longer than planned) to ... Read more our meeting with him. We ended up getting a highlight video with our package. He was wherever the photographer was so we never had to worry about looking two different directions or running into him. We received a sneak peak of our highlight video on Facebook and it was amazing. Nothing compares to the actual highlight video and full length video! It’s beyond perfect or anything I could have imagined! I’ve seen old classmates wedding highlight videos and they don’t even compare to ours! He captured every moment we could have asked for! Although he and our photographer are separate companies, they worked so well in synced together no one could tell!

B
Beth

Married on 07/07/2018

I highly recommend Tulsa Event Video! Daniel filmed my oldest daughter's wedding three years ago and we love the video! When my other daughter got engaged, I immediately contacted Daniel to see if he ... Read more was available to film again. Daniel is professional, flexible and affordable! I will definitely contact him again when my youngest daughter gets engaged! Beth