Tulsa Weddings & Design

Claremore, OK · View map

About Tulsa Weddings & Design

Tulsa Weddings & Design is a professional team of wedding planners and coordinators based out of Tulsa, Oklahoma. They will handle every detail, no matter how big or small, and ensure your day runs smoothly and you stay stress-free. Whatever your wedding dreams, this talented team will turn them into reality and provide an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.

Tulsa Weddings & Design provides event design and planning services for weddings, including civil unions and eco-friendly and cultural weddings, as well as religious, non-religious, and military weddings. They also handle double weddings and destination weddings if desired. Their team of four planners offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. They provide a free consultation and budget analysis so you’ll know just what to expect. They also handle all the details, from guest lists and timelines, to to-do lists and vendor referrals so you can relax and enjoy your day.

27 Reviews for Tulsa Weddings & Design

27 Tulsa Weddings & Design Reviews

User4231764

2+ years ago

Hiring Sharon Holm and her staff with Tulsa Weddings & Design was the absolute BEST wedding decision I made! I hired Sharon as a consultant and she answered each and every one of my endless emails and ... Read more and texts over a year of wedding planning. I had Jamie Bell as my on-site planner for the day of the wedding and she flawlessly executed my vision for our reception. If you are a bit OCD like I am, these are the ladies to hire. The entire weekend and flow of events was just perfect. Thank you ladies for making it easy to enjoy our big day and trust the details to you!

E
Emma

Married on 06/06/2015

Sharon was wonderful! My family hired her for the day of coordination and help with the designing of my wedding. I asked Sharon to arrive earlier than she planned on the day of and she was there. She ... Read more handled everything and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Sharon also had to drive around an 1.5 hour to my wedding sight. She was there before time and was very professional.

C
Carolyn

Married on 10/26/2014

Sharon was amazing! She remained calm, found creative solutions to problems, and made certain the wedding ran smoothly. Without her I cannot imagine our wedding would have come together! Read more Sharon was amazing! She remained calm, found creative solutions to problems, and made certain the wedding ran smoothly. Without her I cannot imagine our wedding would have come together!