Tumblin Falls House

Purling, NY · View map

About Tumblin Falls House

Tumblin' Falls House can be a magical place to host your very special day. Our property has a unique blend of beauty and natural ruggedness with perfect space for your ceremony and reception. The large Victorian home, built in the 1800's, and the adjoining decks and greenspace offer great views of Shinglekill Falls. The property is located about three hours from New York City and one hour from Albany, on the north end of the Catskill Mountains in the Hudson Valley.

Available from late May through early October, our property can accommodate up to 80 guests. The reception would be under a tent overlooking the falls. All of our many decks can be utilized and enjoyed providing Mother Nature cooperates!

Included in our rates are our 5 guest rooms, fully equipped kitchen, living and dining spaces, hot tub, and falls access. For out of town guests, additional lodging is available nearby, some just a short walk away. We are happy to provide information and assistance lodging and vendors.

The house is away from it all in a secluded wood, with plentiful shopping, dining, skiing, and outdoor activities nearby.

1 Reviews for Tumblin Falls House

1 Tumblin Falls House Reviews

C
cassandra

Married on 07/28/2018

I can't say how amazing this place is! The property is BEAUTIFUL. Not only is there a large waterfall in the front, in the back of the property there is a small little hidden waterfall that made for ... Read more some breathtaking pictures. Linda and Hugh are so sweet, and made my wedding absolutely amazing. They worked tirelessly to make sure everything was perfect in the days, and down to the minutes before my wedding. We stayed for 2 days before the wedding and the night of, and they were so accommodating to myself and all of my guests. They treated my husband and I like family, we can't wait to visit again!

Tumblin Falls House FAQ