Tupelo Music Hall

Derry, NH · View map

About Tupelo Music Hall

Tupelo Music Hall is now located at 10 A Street in Derry, NH. Our friendly staff is dedicated to making your special event truly memorable. Our facility offers catering through our onsite kitchen, a bar featuring fantastic beer, wine and spirits, and a professional stage with state of the art sound and lighting systems.

Contact us today by email at functions@tupelohall.com or by phone at (603) 437-5100, option #4, to find out about our availability and pricing, or to reserve Tupelo Music Hall for your next function.

3 Reviews for Tupelo Music Hall

3 Tupelo Music Hall Reviews

User3815485

2+ years ago

We held my bridal shower at Tupelo Music Hall and I can not rave about how wonderful it was. They allow you to pretty much do what you want with the space to make it your own, and the building is ... Read more absolutely beautiful. We even had live entertainment, which made the event all the more special since both my fiancé and I are into music and work in the music industry. You can also bring in your own food and beverages and we had an amazing "Bridal Brunch" shower. So fun!

R
Rob

Married on 10/11/2014

Tupelo was AWESOME! My wife and I picked Tupelo Music Hall for our wedding ceremony and reception because it was where we first met and the atmosphere is amazing. We were able to access the hall the ... Read more night before to bring decorations in and do some set up. They are very flexible with time. We had the ability to arrive early on wedding day to finish decorating and do last minute touch ups then come back when the ceremony started. We received constant help throughout the entire process from Scott and the Tupelo crew. The hall was very clean with a lot of potential to do some creative decorating. Their sound system is out of this world which makes the party that much better whether you have a DJ or band. My wife and I would recommend Tupelo Music Hall to anyone who is looking for place with lots of character for their wedding.

User1652766

2+ years ago

Scott and Rob from Tupelo Hall in Londonderry were outstanding. They were responsive to emails, were super knowledgeable, and they were so chill and laid back to talk to. They were flexible in what we ... Read more could do in the venue too. We played our own music, did our own decorations, had the Drinkery open below for guests to buy beverages, had a cater come in. They let us use their kitchen and green room for a "bridal suite"; they even let us write whatever we wanted to on the marquee! Not to mention it was decently priced and you get not just 3 hours, but the entire day! If you are under a budget and a big do-it-yourselfer, this venue is great for a wedding! \ I can not sign enough praises about this venue and the staff! Thanks again Tupelo!

Tupelo Music Hall FAQ