Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center

Beverly, MA · View map · Visit website

About Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center

Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center is a classic wedding venue located in Beverly, Massachusetts. This historic venue is romantic and luxurious, making it the perfect setting for a wedding day. Not only is Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center a lovely venue, but they also offer a variety of services and a professional staff.

Facilities and Capacity
Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center can accommodate up to 186 guests. The ballroom, with its French doors and chandelier, is an elegant setting for your wedding day. A bridal suite is also included.

Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Liability insurance
  • Outside vendors
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center offers the following catering services:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
This venue offers the following equipment for your wedding day:

• Audio equipment
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Décor
  • Furniture
  • Tables

Location
Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center is based in Beverly, Massachusetts near Stoneridge Hall. It services the Boston metropolitan area.

132 Reviews for Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center

132 Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center Reviews

N
Featured
Natalie Garvey

Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible Staff Make Your Wedding Day A Breeze

Tupper Manor and their staff made my wedding day an absolute breeze. Colby, Sara, Julie and the rest of the team were a dream to work with from the moment we booked the venue to the day of the ... Read more wedding. They were quick to reply to my many emails and answered plenty of phone calls from this anxious bride, and it never went unnoticed. I provided the list of my vendors for them and they coordinated the rest. On the day of the wedding my biggest task was not tripping down the aisle, they had the rest covered :)!! After our experience I can not recommend Tupper Manor enough. It is not only breathtaking, but the staff you will work with (as I’ve already mentioned) are just incredible!! Thank you to the entire staff for making our big day one to remember!

Liz
Liz Burgos

Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Venue and Amazing Service!!!

I absolutely loved having our wedding at Tupper Manor! Everyone there made everything to easy! They are experienced and well versed at wedding event planning. Julie and Sara were phenomenal to work ... Read more with and took care of everything from the months before to the day of. The building is so beautiful and the food was so good. We had so many good reviews from our guests about the meals and service.

J
Jillian

Married on 05/18/2019

Best Day Ever!

We got married on May 18, 2019 at the Tupper Manor! It was the best day ever! We worked with Colby and Sara and they are great! The food was amazing! I highly recommend this venue! Read more We got married on May 18, 2019 at the Tupper Manor!! It was the best day ever! We worked with Colby and Sara and they are great! The food was amazing! I highly recommend this venue!!