Turning Stone Resort Casino

Verona, New York · View map · Visit website

About Turning Stone Resort Casino

Turning Stone Resort Casino is a luxury wedding venue in Verona in upstate New York. The venue provides every single thing you can imagine for the wedding of your dreams, from spa packages to flowers to cakes, and everything in between. With so many options to choose from, Turning Stone Resort Casino is the a singular location for every couple and their loved ones to have a personalized, fantastic and carefree experience.

Facilities and Capacity
Turning Stone Resort Casino has three luxury venues to choose from, and can host a maximum capacity of 800 guests in the ballrooms year-round. The facility can host every wedding event a couple would like, including showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. The grounds include the Lodge, the Tower, the Hotel, the Inn, and the RV park, a casino, pools, golf courses, and more. A bridal suite is available for preparations on the big day. There are plenty of places for your guests to stay and explore. The facility has parking and valet, is wheelchair accessible, and has shuttles available.

Turning Stone Resort Casino can help with every step of the wedding planning process. They provide everything couples need to make their day as special as possible. Couples can enjoy complimentary overnight accomodations, and guests can receive discounts on their stay as well. For catering, after doing a tasting to determine their menu, couples have a selection of serving styles to choose from, including buffet, plated, family-style, French service, and more. Turning Stone will even take care of the cake! Couples can have a cocktail reception with hors d'oevres, and a farewell brunch the next day. Bar services include bartenders serving at an open or cash bar, with selections of beer, wine, and liquor, as well as the option of a signature drink and champagne toast. Turning Stone's complete wedding services include:

• Audio equipment
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs and chair covers
  • Tables
  • Dance floor
  • Tables
  • Drapery
  • Floral services
  • Linens, china, glassware, barware, and flatware
  • Set up and clean up
  • Lighting and sound
  • Wireless internet

Location
The Award-winning Turning Stone Resort Casino is located in beautiful Verona, New York, about a 40-minute drive to the Syracuse airport. It’s less than five hours from New York City, and less than three from Buffalo. In the summer, it’s a gorgeous green facility, and in the winter it is blanketed in snow.

56 Reviews for Turning Stone Resort Casino

56 Turning Stone Resort Casino Reviews

C
Featured
Cynthia

Married on 06/09/2017

Our reception at the Shenendoah Clubhouse was everything we could've ever wanted and more! Our guests have repeatedly told us it was the "best location, best food, best cocktail hour, etc. Etc. ... Read more they've ever had" and my husband and I agree it was top notch everything! Our catering manager Jamie Smith was an absolute ANGEL--I pestered her with more questions emails and phone calls than you can imagine leading up to the wedding, and she was a God-send the day-of the wedding. My flowers arrived hours before the reception (from an outside florist) COMPLETELY wrong, so Jamie called up the Turning Stone florist and they immediately got to work to give me the centerpieces I wanted...at no cost! (All 16 of them!!!) My husband and I had food the entire night, we had our own server assigned to just the two of us, and they even sent us back to our complimentary Lodge suite with boxes and boxes of food to-go (hors d'oeuvres, entrees, desserts, etc. etc.) after the wedding! Additionally, our cake came included with our package and ended up being exactly as I had imagined (maybe even prettier!) which I was beyond thrilled with. I cannot recommend them highly enough here, it's definitely worth every penny.

Cristina
Cristina

Getting married on 07/18/2020

Great experience

My fiancé and I met with Jamie from the Turning Stone and toured the property. Jamie was professional,punctual, helpful, and flexible. This venue is beautiful and currently in our top 5! It is So hard ... Read more making a decision!! I would certainly recommend touring the property.

N
Nicole

Married on 08/24/2018

Having our wedding reception at the Turning Stone was one of the best decisions that we made for our day. We had our reception in the Oneida/Mohawk ballrooms. Jennifer and Ian were the best people to ... Read more work with. We did not hire a wedding coordinator, however between the two of them, we did not need one. I had someone checking in on my husband and I at all times throughout the night making everything was the way we wanted. They made sure we both ate and never let out drinks get close to empty. I would highly recommend them to anyone. The price is definitely worth it if you want a very elegant/classy venue.