Turntable Events

White Plains, NY · View map · Visit website

About Turntable Events

Experience something refreshingly different with fun DJ entertainment crowned the Best of Westchester! Enjoy refined entertainment and a premium wedding experience your guests will absolutely love! Together, we’ll collaborate on your perfect playlist, read your crowd’s energy and flawlessly mix your favorite songs to make your wedding the one that’s raved about forever! Whether you love current music, classics, old school, latin, cultural music or everything in between, we're ready to make your wedding the best one yet.

Since we only accept a limited number of events each year, we are 100% dedicated to the success of your wedding. To learn more about our unique approach, package rates and how we make upscale weddings highly tasteful and fun, visit TurntableEvents.com today!

135 Reviews for Turntable Events

135 Turntable Events Reviews

K
Featured
Keli

Married on 05/14/2016

Turntable Events did an AMAZING job at our wedding. So many of our guests went out of their way to compliment how great of a job they did and everyone was on their feet the entire night. I was also ... Read more super impressed with the professionalism of Spencer and the rest of the team. From the planning process to the night of, they made sure that everything ran smoothly and that we were happy with the way things were going. The photo booth was also a huge hit throughout the night. I highly recommend choosing Turntable Events for your next event!

M
Michelle

Married on 03/31/2019

Knows how to get the party going

Spencer was awesome. He was so much fun and such a high energetic positive person. Such talent. Everyone had such an amazing time. He was so easy to talk to, knew exactly what I wanted, and let me ... Read more have fun with the microphone whenever I wanted. LOL. He is truly an artist and even though I gave him recommendations on music he added in his expertise and it was perfect. Highly recommend!

Sara
Sara

Married on 11/09/2018

Our BEST vendor decision was hiring Turntable Events!

I wish I could give a score higher than 5 on each of the criteria because Spencer and his team gave the quality of 10+ stars from the minute we contacted them to even after our wedding when Spencer ... Read more checked in with us. Hands down the best vendor decision we made for our wedding was having Turntable be our DJ! Your search is OVER. Spencer and his team are the PERFECT addition to your wedding day. They hyped the crowd, got the party going, knew when to slow down the music, knew when to pump it up- just fantastic at what they do. Spencer is one of the most personable and professional DJs I have ever met; he went out of his way to make sure you knew that he was honored to be part of your special day and he was excited to celebrate. From the first email , we knew he was the best choice we made. We met with him to go over our song list and honestly, we had such a fun time chatting with Spencer that we felt like we knew him for years. The day of the wedding went so smoothly because Spencer and his team made everyone feel special! GET THE PHOTOBOOTH!