Turquoise Barn

Bloomville, NY · View map · Visit website

About Turquoise Barn

Turquoise Barn is an eclectic wedding venue located in the Western Catskills of New York with an extensive property of gardens, mountains and spring fed pond. Nestled into the Catskill Mountains, this venue’s eclectic fashion provides the perfect backdrop for a weekend of relaxation and celebration. This private venue is located just over 90 minutes from Albany & Binghamton and just 3 hours from NYC.

Facilities and Capacity
Stretch out on this venue’s incredible acreage with space for up to 500+ guests. Couples can choose to marry outdoors with the rolling Catskills as their backdrop. The mountains, trees and gardens provide plenty of scenic space for a ceremony or portraits.The event field at Turquoise Barn provides an open event area with break taking views surrounded by the mountains, trees and a stage with electric.
Couples can spend the weekend at the Turquoise Barn with one of the offered weekend wedding packages. Services offered include:

• Accommodations
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Dance floor
  • Wireless internet
  • No curfew or noise restrictions!

Accommodation
Couples, and up to 14 other guests, can stay in the property’s 1864 Carriage House. Nature-loving guests are welcome to camp in various locations across the property.

11 Reviews for Turquoise Barn

11 Turquoise Barn Reviews

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 07/08/2017

We just had our Summer 2017 wedding with Michelle at the Turquoise Barn, and everything was fantastic. The location is beautiful, and Michelle was always very responsive and flexible to our needs. She ... Read more is a real person who really cares about helping you out with your day. The venue was GORGEOUS, I cannot over-emphasize that. I had people tell me that this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to (people who work weddings), and it was definitely not due to any extravagant decor. If you want to do an outdoor wedding that is largely DIY, I highly recommend the Turquoise Barn. Final hot tip: get walkie talkies. It sounds insane but there is spotty cell phone service at the venue (this is actually one of it's charms if you ask me), and I cannot tell you how many times we had to have someone run from the carriage house to the field where the ceremony and reception was.

J
Jenna Pettinicchi

Married on 06/30/2018

Picturesque-- nature, character, and charm

My husband I got married in Delhi, NY this summer (June 2018). While we did not get married at the Turquoise Barn we did rent and use the Carriage House on the property as the accommodations for the ... Read more bridal party and it was where I got ready for my wedding day. My husband and I had our first look outside by the pond and we took our wedding party and family photos around the property. Everything was amazing and just beautiful. Michelle was great and easy to work with. The house was clean and just perfect for our needs. The grounds are gorgeous and luscious. Everything has so much character, charm, and style! I wish I had more time to spend there. Highly recommend!

K
Keith

Married on 05/15/2018

A Magical place for a Magical moment. The second we found the property we were drawn to it. The charm of the carriage house, the beautiful land, the owners.. The connection was immediate and we knew ... Read more knew we would celebrate our wedding here, and come back again and again. Michelle and Michael made our time with them feel like coming home to family. They were able to accommodate our very intimate wedding above and beyond things we had imagined. When people see our pictures they assume they have been enhanced in some way, but the truth is they were taken with I phones and Polaroids and never touched. The beauty that is the Turquoise Barn and The Carriage house needs no filter, it is breathtaking all on its own. Forever a part of our lives....Stacy & Keith