Turtle Kraals

Key West, FL · View map · Visit website

About Turtle Kraals

Turtle Kraals Bar & Restaurant is a wedding venue located in Key West, Florida. Located on the water in the historic Key West seaport, the venue offers a Caribbean-inspired setting for both indoor or outdoor wedding events. Turtle Kraals' manager, Don Estep, operates as a personal liaison for couples to help them create their menu and execute an unforgettable event.

Facilities and Capacity
Turtle Kraals has a 4,000+ square foot restaurant and bar that can comfortably host up to 200 guests. The property features an open-air rooftop Tower Bar that has a panoramic view of the Key West Harbor, as well as an indoor dining room that can be customized to fit the theme of the wedding.

Turtle Kraals Bar & Restaurant offers services for wedding events such as bridal showers, engagement parties, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. The food and beverage items provided include flatware, glassware, linens, and more. The restaurant also offers a variety of catering styles, such as buffet, hors d'oeuvres, and stations. Other services provided by the venue include:

• In-house catering

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 06/10/2017

If you want a rehearsal dinner that is fun for all ages then Turtle Kraals is the place to go. My husband and I are from sarasota and had planned a destination wedding in June. We had originally ... Read more planned on having our rehearsal dinner at Rum Barrel solely on the fact it was across the street from our hotel. About 2 months before our wedding I found out that Rum barrel was closing down and was unable to host. The event coordinator at Rum Barrel gave me contact information to Turtle Kraals as well as some of their other sister restaurant. I immediately fell in love with Turtle Kraals, the view and space were perfect for our crowd of 34 people including 8 children. Mike Hay, the event coordinator, not only help coordinate our rehearsal dinner but he was also our bartender throughout the night. He made our night perfect. I couldn't thank him enough for all his help and preparation. My family raved about the food. We loved the beef empanadas, bruschetta and flank steak. If you are looking for a rehearsal dinner in Key West this is the place!!!

M
Meagan

Married on 04/08/2017

Mike Hess with Turtle Kraals was great. We rented out the tower bar and had a great time. They were very accommodating and all of our guests absolutely loved the food. Read more Mike Hess with Turtle Kraals was great. We rented out the tower bar and had a great time. They were very accommodating and all of our guests absolutely loved the food.

User5508006

2+ years ago

I had my reception at Turtle Kraals and everything was so nice. It's a restaurant overlooking the bay with a beautiful view. The food was great and everyone was so helpful. Read more I had my reception at Turtle Kraals and everything was so nice. It's a restaurant overlooking the bay with a beautiful view. The food was great and everyone was so helpful.