Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe

Tuscaloosa, AL · View map

About Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe

Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe is a premier Tuscaloosa Florist. We offer a fabulous selection of bridal bouquets, wedding ceremony flowers, centerpieces and floral cake decorations with a unique and personal touch to fit your budget. Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe invites you to browse through our galleries then give us a call to schedule your wedding consultation. As experienced florists, we’re full of ideas and can provide just the right flowers for every moment of your wedding day. So call today – and let Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe surround you with beauty on your special day!

3 Reviews for Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe

3 Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe Reviews

T
Traci

Married on 07/15/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Sarah and her staff! My wedding flowers absolutely exceeded my expectations! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful they were! Read more I cannot say enough good things about Sarah and her staff! My wedding flowers absolutely exceeded my expectations! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful they were!!

R
Rebecca

Married on 05/16/2015

I told Sarah my budget and she gave me exactly what I wanted without going over. Read more I told Sarah my budget and she gave me exactly what I wanted without going over.

A
Amanda

Married on 06/07/2014

3.9

The day before my wedding, the Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe called because they didn't get all the correct flowers in for our bouquets. It wasn't a huge deal but a let down they weren't exactly what I ... Read more originally wanted. The bouquets did turn out nice but a few of the ivory flowers had brown edges. The roses used for the corsages and boutonnieres were much smaller than expected. Was just expecting a little more for the cost, as they were not the cheapest option.