Tuscan dmc Unforgettable Weddings in Italy

Florence, IT · View map · Visit website

About Tuscan dmc Unforgettable Weddings in Italy

Tuscan DMC Unforgettable Weddings in Italy is a professional wedding planning service in Florence, Italy. This group of talented, experienced event professionals work hard to design the wedding day of your dreams. Owner Laura Nicolelli Fulgenzi’s passion and enthusiasm for weddings transforms ordinary events into once in a lifetime experiences for couples and their guests. For a fantastic destination wedding in Siena, Florence, or the Chianti, choose Tuscan DMC.

Tuscan DMC offers wedding planning and coordination packages for couples of all styles and budgets. They specialize in destination weddings and will work with you remotely. They learn about your budget, your expectations, and your wedding group as a whole to plan an experience that everyone will love. Full-service packages can include:

• Venue and vendor recommendations
  • Catering service
  • Floral decorations
  • Lighting, audiovisual, photo and film service
  • Wedding website
  • Hair and makeup
  • Vintage car booking and guest transportation
  • Design seating chart, menu, and invitations
  • Guest accommodations

A
Featured
Alicia

Married on 09/01/2017

Laura was the perfect wedding coordinator. We could not have asked for a better person for the job! From day one, she was extremely helpful supplying choices for vendors and communicating quickly and ... Read more clearly. Laura’s bright and caring personality really shines through in her job. You can tell she loves what she does it truly makes a difference. James and I had the MOST PERFECT wedding day and we have Laura to thank for that. In the planning stages she went above and beyond. For example, she made the 40 minute journey to be with us during our menu tasting and she did this without us even asking her! She wanted to make sure she could help us with the details/select the most appropriate items for the day. She also attended my hair and make-up trial the week before the wedding to ensure all of the details I wanted were clearly communicated to the hair and make-up team. On the day, I literally did nothing. Laura handled absolutely everything. She knew which vendors needed to be where and at what time and she knew when everything needed to happen down to the minute. She had clearly reviewed our timing plan and spoken with all of the suppliers to ensure everything would be running smoothly. I had the most relaxed morning – drinking prosecco and getting ready with my best girls. ; ) My husband James also had a lot less on his plate thanks to Laura’s expert planning and organization. Several family members who had interactions with Laura told me how lovely she was and that she was a huge asset to the day. I cannot thank Laura enough for her efforts in making our day so special. I would highly recommend the services of Tuscan DMC. I know we will certainly be using their services for other events in the future. Throughout the whole process we felt like we shared a strong personal connection with Laura, and I can truly say that we became friends. =)

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 09/22/2018

Laura is wonderful!

Laura is such a wonderful person and made our wedding experience unforgettable - it was exactly as we imagined and we had the most amazing wedding weekend in Tuscany! Adam & Lauren xx Read more Laura is such a wonderful person and made our wedding experience unforgettable - it was exactly as we imagined and we had the most amazing wedding weekend in Tuscany! Adam & Lauren xx

T
Tracy

Married on 06/29/2018

'Lorna & Josh's Wedding ' Have just returned from the most amazing wedding, and whilst I know I can say that because it was that of my eldest son and new daughter-in-law, I completely feel that our ... Read more experience was made so much more special and personal because of the fantastic organisation, that was carried out by Laura, over the whole three days, I can honestly say that Laura interpreted the dreams of the Bride and Groom for their perfect wedding and turned them into an actual reality. She took on their ideas and liaised with them offering both her local knowledge and business expertise to ensure they achieved everything they wanted and more. Laura was so supportive in the run up to the wedding and on the day she was there every step of the way, nothing was too much trouble for her, she went above and beyond what was expected of her. This was also supported by the services and staff that she help Lorna and Josh engage for the occasion, from celebrant, photographer, caterers, florist and hair & make-up artist. Every single member of the wedding party is in agreement that it was a beautiful occasion and we cannot thank Laura enough for everything she has put in to making Lorna & Josh’s wedding day the day that they had dreamed of. We all had the time of our lives, thank you xx