Tuscan Tours and Weddings

Tuscany, IT · View map · Visit website

About Tuscan Tours and Weddings

Tuscan Tours and Weddings is a boutique wedding planning company based in Tuscany, Italy. After working for 14 years at a wedding venue, the owner, Serena, decided to start her own business in 2011. In Serena, you will find extensive professional support, unrivalled knowledge of the territory, carefully handpicked venues, and constantly-supervised vendors that will ensure a top quality, romantic, and sophisticated wedding celebration.

At Tuscan Tours and Weddings, Serena offers a personable approach, passion and enthusiasm, as well as a readiness to listen to couples’ ideas so she can design the dream weddings. Serena and her team will guide you through the entire wedding planning process. They will take care of all documentation and legal procedures for your wedding ceremony, will attend the wedding day and the pre-and post-wedding parties to coordinate vendors, and ensure that you won’t have to worry about anything.

27 Reviews for Tuscan Tours and Weddings

27 Tuscan Tours and Weddings Reviews

Christi
Featured
Christi Douglass

Married on 07/23/2019

Incredible Wedding Planner

My husband and I got married July 23, 2019 in Cortona. We fell upon Serena looking for ideas on Instagram, and I have to say it was the best thing that could ever have happened. Serena was an absolute ... Read more pleasure to work with. Living in California we did all the planning through email. Serena was so thorough with all the details from the paperwork to the place settings she didn’t miss a beat. All of my nerves to put to ease and we stayed within our budget. Not only did she do an amazing job planning the wedding, she also planned events before and after. She booked a cooking class for our group the day before and a wine tasting tour the day after. Both events we absolutely perfect! To top it off Klajdi who is also a Sommelier was awesome too! He paired all of our wines with the food, helped with setup the day of the wedding, served wine during the dinner, and he was our tour guide for the wine tasting. Serena and Klajdi have great relationships with the vendors, so there wasn’t even one glitch in the process. Our entire group raved about them the entire time and still are. We all left the trip feeling as if they are family. We feel so blessed to have worked with Serena and Klajdi, and now have friends to visit in Cortona! Our wedding was truly a dream! I am confident that if you are looking for stress free wedding planning with hard working, passionate people you are in great hands with Serena and Klajdi! XOXO Christi and Lance

M
Marco

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Smooth sailing towards your dream wedding in Cortona!

My (now) wife and I got married in the beautiful historic town hall of Cortona on April 20th 2019. I'm a German who lived in Washington D.C. And she an Indonesian citizen living in Jakarta. We hired ... Read more Serena to a) liaise with the civil registry office in Cortona, b) guide us through the maze of paperwork (given our non-Italian citizenships) needed to initiate and conclude the wedding process, c) provide consecutive interpretation service throughout the wedding ceremony (which was held in Italian) and b) provide advise on and liaise with restaurants in Cortona for lunch and dinner options. On all four issues/activities Serena provided top-notch services i.e. highly professional, super responsive and just immense knowledgeable in terms of formal wedding procedures to be done before the actual ceremony as well as on dining options in the region. It certainly also helped considerably that Serena knows many of the local officials and restaurant owners personally. In short: if you aim for a carefree and smooth sailing towards your dream wedding in Cortona - don't look any further!

Sara
Sara

Married on 06/29/2019

I barely had to think, and I was just able to relax and enjoy my day.

Wow. Just wow. Serena hit every single mark. We had a ceremony with just my husband and I, and Serena made sure it was perfectly fabulous in every single way possible! We contacted a handful of other ... Read more other companies to help us with our planning, and not a single one of them was responsive or even clear. This led to ultimate frustration and panic as our dates were creeping closer and closer. When we asked questions, the would give a vague indirect answer - not Serena. She came highly recommended from a close friend who had also had her plan their ceremony, and we are SO pleased that we finally found our Mary Poppins. She is perfect in every way! 1. She responds quickly even though we have US and IT timezone differences, 2. She works well within budget. 3. Her services are affordable. 4. The videographer and photographer she suggested performed well above and beyond our expectations and are AMAZINGLY talented. I have a degree in fine art, and I am very picky with this sort of thing. 5. She takes away your stress well before she even arrives, which is incredible. 6. I left certain executive decisions up to her (location of photo shoots and video) and she delivered the best possible result. I adore her. 7. She made it possible for us to exchange our vows on a mountain top overlooking Florence. She also made it possible for our video to be filmed, cut, and edited in a week to be sent back home to be shown as our introduction as we entered our reception with friends and family. PLEASE DO THIS. She can tell you more about it. It was much simpler and so much less expensive than a traditional wedding. YES YES YES. If you are American and/or like to work and live with quick results and answers to questions, please look no further. She is prepared, kind, and on top of her game. Again, we found Mary Poppins.