Tuscany

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Tuscany

Located in Salt Lake City, Utah, Tuscany is a wedding reception venue near the Wasatch Mountains. With stone walls adorned by enormous wine kegs, wooden vaulted ceilings, vines twisting around wooden beams, gorgeous murals and a stained glass ceiling, every room at Tuscany will transport you to Italy.

Facilities and Capacity
Tuscany provides both outdoor and indoor areas with six dining rooms and a tree-lined garden patio. Whether you want a small or large wedding, Tuscany can accommodate 10-300 guests. The gardens and grapevine are perfect for wedding photos to remember your special day and only add to the classic Italian aesthetic.

The staff at Tuscany will help you with every step. The venue's professional planners can assist you with budgets, schedules and goals. Services offered include:

• Get ready rooms

Cynthia
Featured
Cynthia Stolpe

Married on 08/18/2018

Great Venue, Great Food, Amazing Staff, & World's Best Coordinator -- At the Perfect Price

I can't say enough about working with Tuscany on my wedding. Not only did they take a large portion of the stress off of me since, they worked so well with my vendor, but they themselves were the ... Read more venue and the caterer. The food for the wedding was amazing and Candice really helped lead me the right way on what we should order for food, how the wedding was going to go, and how to accommodate people who were joining us for the party. The venue is beautiful and large enough to really handle a party. The price was right. We bought the whole place and the only charge was a food and beverage minimum. It was a steal with the staff, booze, catering, and venue all rolled into one package. The food was hot, and SO delicious, the venue was beautifully decorated, and so charming that I nearly cried the day of because it was so pretty. They had a bridal room with a sperate entrance and bathroom all of our own. The men had their own space upstairs to get ready. The real highlight of working with Tuscany is Candice. She was fun, friendly, calming, supportive, creative, caring, and really knew her stuff. She made planning the wedding seem easy and was my voice of reason when I needed it too. She also deals really well with inlaws.. just saying. She was full of ideas but was never pushy. She knew contingency plans for weather concerns and even had signals with her staff to make sure everything went well. To say the least, the event went off without a hitch. The only tears that were shed by me on what was supposed to be a stressful day was at the altar when I was blubbering my vows to the man of my dreams. Candice handled it all. She never missed a beat. If anything went wrong on the day I still don't know about it because she solved everything and had it all down with lightning speed. If you want a relaxed, fun, exciting wedding that is everything you ever wanted in a day and more, I highly recommend choosing Tuscany. If I were to do it all again, I would still choose to do it there!

Jacek
Jacek Gonciarz

Married on 06/08/2019

Unforgettable wedding at Tuscany

Our wedding at Tuscany went very well. The restaurant location, decor, food and service was excellent but the most important factor which made that day almost stress free was Candice. She worked with ... Read more us very closely on every aspect of the wedding preparations. She responded very quickly to our emails, was very accommodating to our requests including opening the restaurant an hour earlier because the wedding at our church was scheduled at 2:30pm. Candice was everywhere during the wedding reception, making sure that the important events were happening on schedule so we could relax and actually enjoy the wedding. She even helped to cut the cake. We are definitely very grateful to Candice and the Tuscany staff for making our wedding relaxed and fun. We only heard good comments from all of our 92 guests. Well, actually there was only one reoccurring complaint from everybody that unfortunately time at Tuscany went way too fast. If you want intimate and relaxing wedding celebration, please check with Candice at Tuscany and you won’t be disappointed. Michelle and Josh

M
Marianne Brodbine

Married on 05/31/2019

Incredible evening!

Candice and the staff at Tuscany were amazing. We had a large group of folks gathering for Rehearsal Dinner and had last minute transportation issues. Tuscany assured us that they would wait on us and ... Read more take care of us when we could get there. When we arrived, we had a beautiful evening as planned. And the food was incredible. All of our guests commented on how delicious everything was. A great evening!!!’ Thank you.