Tuscarora Vacation

Cherry Valley, NY · View map

About Tuscarora Vacation

Tuscarora Vacation is a ranch-style wedding venue located in Cherry Valley, New York. Located 9 miles away from Alice Bush Glimmerglass Opera and Otsego Lake, the 141-acre hillside farm overlooks beautiful lawns, hills, and the Paradise Pond, which is large enough for swimming or relaxing. The venue features blooming sunflowers, trees, and a gazebo garden, ideal for couples looking for a destination wedding venue with an old-world country charm.

Facilities and Capacity
Tuscarora Vacation can host up to up to 300 guests. The venue is an 1869 Italianate Victorian home and barn with a fully functional kitchen, three bedrooms, a 1,000-square-foot front patio, and a gazebo. It also has a dance floor for wedding ceremonies and special events.

Tuscarora Vacation offers several services for ceremonies and receptions, including week-long accommodations for couples. It also allows outside vendors and is a pet-friendly venue. Its services include:

• Lighting

3 Tuscarora Vacation Reviews

G
Genevieve

Married on 06/02/2017

Absolutely book this vendor! Cherry Valley is sweet little town with a wonderful history. I used to visit Cherry Valley every summer growing up and it will always be a very special place for me, and ... Read more now my husband. I am so happy that we were able to share it with our friends and relatives. We are all from the Boston area and many of our guests had never seen such a beautiful part of our country before. When I was a kid, I actually spent a week at Tuscarora years before it was a vacation rental and was still a working farm. As my husband and I looked all over New England for the perfect place to host our wedding, I realized that I was trying to replicate the memories and scenery of that charming old farm house I ounce stayed in as a kid. Absolutely nothing could compare. So we swung by to visit Greg and it turned out that during my 13 years away, Tuscarora had gotten into the wedding business! We just couldn't be happier with every aspect of our wedding. Greg is an amazing and generous host and was a big part of making our day so memorable. It’s unbelievable how many of our guests told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to!

C
Chief

Married on 07/01/2015

We stumbled upon Tuscarora by accident and it was more than what we dreamed of. Greg and Jamey made sure we were comfortable, happy, and had everything ready for our family, friends, and visiting ... Read more relatives. The experience is something we talk about as it was magical!

N
Natasha

Married on 07/29/2017

I loved tuscarora and so did my whole family! The views are beautiful! My husband and I are already talking about renting it just for a family vacation. Read more I loved tuscarora and so did my whole family! The views are beautiful! My husband and I are already talking about renting it just for a family vacation.

Tuscarora Vacation FAQ