Tuxedos Online

Valley Village, CA · View map

About Tuxedos Online

Here at TuxedosOnline.com we can provide the highest quality tuxedos for your wedding at a reasonable price. Tuxedos Online has the largest selection of tuxedos for weddings and every other formal event. We also have a wide variety of suits and tuxedos for toddlers, young children and teens.

Stop by TuxedosOnline.com for your one stop shop for men's formal wear. If you would like a consultation and you live in the Los Angeles area, stop by our store, Gregory's Tuxedo Shop located at 12051 Magnolia Blvd. in North Hollywood CA, 91607

14 Reviews for Tuxedos Online

14 Tuxedos Online Reviews

Rea
Rea

Married on 11/15/2017

I could not be more happy for making this purchase. I purchased the entire suit (except shoes) for less than $150. Like icing on a cake, it fit my FH perfectly. My FH did not want to wear a tux, but ... Read more but once he tried it on, he was hooked on how good he looked in the mirror. The quality is on point. It did not break our budget and that's a win-win for us.

User5582149

2+ years ago

I ordered a vest and tie combination from TuxedosOnline. I had questions about colors--they sent me swatches that got there in only a couple of days. I wanted a different tie--I just put it in the ... Read more notes section and they got it to me without any trouble. GREAT customer service. I am very happy with my product, it looks great!

User3570601

2+ years ago

I purchased the Ring Bearer's Tux. The material was quality & the Tux was priced well. I measured then purchased the boys size 5 but the shirt sleeves were too short so we returned it and got a size ... Read more 7. We received the new Tux with-in the 10 business days promised. We were very happy with this purchase!