Tuxego

Latham, New York · View map · Visit website

About Tuxego

Tuxego is a tuxedo rental company located in Latham, New York. This tuxedo company aims to make their clients look great, feel comfortable, and be confident for their big wedding day. Anthony Commisso, owner of Tuxego, works hard to provide a wide selection of tuxedos and formal wear in a variety of sizes, styles and colors. When getting your tuxedo from Tuxego, you are sure to get a timeless, stylish, and classic look.

Tuxego offers formal wear for the groom, groomsmen, father of the bride and groom, and even the ring bearer. With your appointment at Tuxego, you can get a range of services like rentals, customizations, and alterations to complete your style. From tuxedos to shoes and jewelry, Tuxego offers all of the items necessary to bring together every aspect of the perfect wedding look.

168 Reviews for Tuxego

168 Tuxego Reviews

T
Featured
Thomas

Married on 04/30/2016

After having terrible customer service experience with Men's Warehouse in Clifton Park, NY I was delighted with my time working with Anthony at Tuxedo. My wife wanted to have matching colors for ... Read more groomsmen vests and/or ties to the bridesmaids dresses. Of course my wife chose a beautiful pastel arrangement for her bridesmaids dresses which required matching ties and vests to 6 different colors tickled pink, violeta, spa, petal, iris, and capri. Who makes these things up? Anthony took the time to go through every possible color available and vest. Even though we didn't choose the colors because we found something better he worked hard to satisfy our wishes. Measuring was great even for out of town groomsmen. We had a couple alterations the day before but this was all because of Anthony's desire to provide me the best look I could have on my wedding day down to a 1/16th of a inch. The biggest endorsement I can give to Anthony is that I would love to sit down to hang out and grab a beer. He's a stand up guy and I'd recommend him to any groom.

User4652030

Recently married

Anthony and his staff at Tuxego were so easy to work with. Anthony took the time to get to know us both, and then guided us every step of the way to achieve the look we were going for. They were so ... Read more organized and always got back to us right away if we had a question. They were an absolute pleasure to work with!!

K
Katie

Married on 01/19/2019

Great Rentals

Tuxego was recommended by our venue as a popular location that people rent tuxes from. They were awesome and provided very personalized service. Anthony was great in making sure that all of the tuxes ... Read more we rented fit us perfectly. We could tell that he is a perfectionist and he really cared about everyone truly looking their best. The staff did an excellent job making minor alterations the day before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Anthony reached out to us to make sure that everyone had everything that they needed and he let us know that we could call if we needed anything that day. A true professional who cared a lot about us. Plus, the tuxes looked great and were very high-quality.