Twelve Baskets Catering

Kirkland, WA · View map · Visit website

About Twelve Baskets Catering

Twelve Baskets Catering is a catering and wedding rental company that serves the greater Seattle area. Since their humble beginnings in 1976, they have made it their number-one goal to offer exceptional service and value for over 30,000 area events. Every dish is personalized to fit your needs, whether it is integrating your favorite ingredient into the menu or crafting a delicious vegetarian entrée. Twelve Baskets provides fresh, creative and extraordinary fare and professional catering for weddings as well as corporate and social events.

Cuisine
Twelve Baskets Catering has a long-standing partnership with nearby vendors, ensuring only the freshest, locally-harvested ingredients are used for their mouthwatering dishes. Their expansive selection of global cuisine ranges from American classics to Latin American and Mediterranean dishes.

68 Reviews for Twelve Baskets Catering

68 Twelve Baskets Catering Reviews

Jessica
Featured
Jessica

Married on 06/03/2018

I was truly SO impressed by the service, quality, and professionalism of Twelve Baskets Catering. We wanted to do something a little different and have a brunch wedding, and Twelve Baskets really ... Read more helped our dreams come to life with delicious food and a truly beautiful arrangement. Vita, my email contact, was always SO responsive! She got back to me quickly, helped me think about things I'd never even considered, and when I had requests she found a way to make them happen! They were very flexible, too! They allowed us to provide our own alcohol to save a bit of money, and even let us come by to drop off the alcohol and juice a couple days before the wedding to store, chill, and transport everything together. We did look at slightly less expensive catering options, but I am so glad that we chose to go with a truly professional service who really have their act together. On the wedding day, their servers came and found my new groom and I to make sure we had everything we needed and that our glasses were always full, and they even wrapped up to-go boxes for us to enjoy in our honeymoon suite (that late night slice of cake was heaven!). Thank you so much to everyone at Twelve Baskets for making our day such a success!

A
Andrew Baldwin

Married on 11/10/2018

Great Experience

Twelve baskets was professional and attentive throughout the entire process. The day of the wedding went very smooth, with zero issues. I'd recommend this company for any and all catering needs. Read more Twelve baskets was professional and attentive throughout the entire process. The day of the wedding went very smooth, with zero issues. I'd recommend this company for any and all catering needs.

Melanie
Melanie

Married on 10/13/2018

Best vendor, worth every penny

Twelve baskets made our wedding so special. They were attentive, the quality was amazing, guests were raving about the food Read more Twelve baskets made our wedding so special. They were attentive, the quality was amazing, guests were raving about the food