TWELVE Hotels & Residences

Atlanta, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About TWELVE Hotels & Residences

TWELVE Hotels Atlantic Station & Centennial Park is a boutique hotel and modern wedding venue located in Atlanta, Georgia. Located in Midtown Atlanta just minutes from the city’s most popular attractions, this venue offers beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces for your wedding ceremony and reception. Whether your wedding will be an intimate or grand affair, TWELVE Hotels provides a unique urban oasis for a conveniently located and memorable wedding event.

Facilities and Capacity

TWELVE Hotels provides multiple flexible and beautiful indoor and outdoor event spaces to accommodate up to 300 wedding guests. The Ballroom at TWELVE at Atlantic Station is ideal for weddings of 75-300 wedding guests. This stand-alone ballroom features hardwood floors, a gorgeous outdoor terrace and a spacious foyer that is perfect for cocktail hours. The banquet hall at TWELVE Centennial Park is perfect for more intimate wedding events of up to 100 guests.

TWELVE Hotels Atlantic Station & Centennial Park offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Their event planning staff will assist you in coordinating room design, décor, catering menus and A/V equipment for a seamless wedding experience. Event services offered include the following:

• Accommodations
  • Outside vendors
  • Pet-friendly
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine

Catered food is expertly prepared by the chef from TWELVE’s in-house restaurant, ROOM & ALLORA. Menus include traditional fare with a twist and can be customized to accommodate your personal tastes and preferences.

Accommodation

This boutique hotel offers spacious and elegantly designed suites with all the amenities of home in an urban setting. These stylish one and two-bedroom suites feature free internet, flat-screen TVS in the living and sleeping areas, laptop safes, desks with ergonomic chairs and full kitchens with stainless steel appliances. Their on-site fine-dining American restaurants have outdoor terraces and inviting bars.

Other Services

TWELVE Hotels is an ideal location for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.

Location

This hotel is located in Atlantic Station, a premier Atlanta community for work and play. This venue is minutes away from restaurants, shopping and entertainment across the city of Atlanta.

18 Reviews for TWELVE Hotels & Residences

18 TWELVE Hotels & Residences Reviews

T
Featured
Tiffanie

Married on 07/11/2015

We held our wedding at the at the Twelve Atlantic Station hotel on July 11, 2015 and it was awesome. Our hotel coordinator Andrea Townsend was so professional and responded immediately whenever we had ... Read more questions or concerns about the planning of our event. Our guests loved the food at the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception and the Twelve Hotel was very accommodating to our guests that booked a room to stay during the wedding weekend. Thank you so much Andrea and Twelve Hotel for a awesome wedding!

P
Pamela

Married on 12/10/2017

Thank you for the best service ever! Thank you for going above and beyond. From the accommodations, to flexible pay and to the staff that helped us in every way possible we are pleased. Thank you ... Read more for the last minute change for adding the ceremony with reception due to the snow. Yikes :-) You were a true blessing!!! We had nothing but the highest praise from family and friends regarding the facility as well as the food. It was noted the best wedding food ever. :-) Thank you once again from the bottom of our hearts for such a wonderful exciting experience. Pamela Fowler Mother of the Bride of Alexis and Justin Tobias December 10, 2017 Wedding

A
Angela

Married on 10/22/2016

I recently had my wedding at the TWELVE hotel Atlantic Station October 2016, and it was truly a night to remember by all who were in attendance. From the planning stages to the execution of my big day ... Read more the TWELVE made my life much easier and less stressful from when I first began planning. The level of professionalism provided by their staff in accommodating all of our needs was by far the best service I have ever had. The representative Andrea Townsend that we worked with is the BEST. She understands customer service and really goes above and beyond to ensure the customer is satisfied with whatever it is that they desire. I would recommend them to anyone from the person that knows exactly what they want for their wedding to the individual that has no clue where to start. She can and will successfully walk you through it, and the follow-up and patience is outstanding. Most weddings I have attended the food is never a highlight or remembered in the guest mind. The TWELVE chef gets a 5 star from the tasting to the actual event the food was by far the best quality I have had at a wedding. The guest are still talking about how great it was. Any future events that I have the TWELVE will definitely be at the top of my list as venue's to consider. BIG shout out to the hotel and all of the staff for ensuring my big day was more than I had even envisioned in my own mind. 5 star place for 5 star events.