Twelve30 Creative

West Jordan, UT · View map · Visit website

About Twelve30 Creative

Twelve30 Creative is a custom wedding invitation business located in West Jordan, Utah. They create detailed, unique invitations that express each couple's individuality and vision for their love story. From various colors, styles and themes, they will craft a one-of-a-kind invitation to uniquely complement your wedding day. Their team will work with you to develop something beautiful and provide a cherished keepsake.

Twelve30 Creative offers consultations for every wedding client to establish ideas, inspirations and plan for the perfect custom-made wedding invitations. Couples can choose from services including shipping, addressing, assembly, embossed, foil-stamped, laser cut and thermography printing. The following products are available:

• Custom invitations

B
Featured
Brooke

Married on 09/12/2015

Kacey is incredible! We hired her for our Save the Dates, Invitations, and programs - which all turned out to be something out of a dream. From our first consultation to follow up after the wedding ... Read more she has been such a joy to work with. I was shocked after seeing proofs of everything, it is amazing how she can make my thoughts 'come alive' through paper. She was very good to follow up if she had any additional questions, great with changes I had requested, and most importantly she turned what could've been boring invitations into a true art form. We had 300 guests and I bet over 75% of them commented on how these were the best they've ever seen. People were sending me selfies with the invitation... crazy! KUDOS KACEY! If you are questioning hiring Kacey for any reason, don't hesitate - she is wonderfully talented and you will not regret it!

D
Dominique

Married on 10/15/2016

I had a blast working with Kacey on designing a unique and classic look for my wedding announcements, invitations and thank you notes! She was receptive and well organized every step of the way. She ... Read more made all of her deadlines and went the extra mile to ensure we received the quality we wanted. Even when we had last minute changes that drastically changed our entire design, she was understanding and quickly make our dream invitations possible. I would recommend her to anyone I know and would happily use her again in the future!

E
Erin

Married on 02/13/2016

Kacey did such a wonderful job on my invitations. She created invitations that were truly unique and beautiful. Read more Kacey did such a wonderful job on my invitations. She created invitations that were truly unique and beautiful.