Twenty-Five Event Management LLC

Phoenix, AZ · View map

About Twenty-Five Event Management LLC

Twenty-Five Event Management LLC is a professional wedding event planning company based out of Phoenix, Arizona. With excellent communication skills, industry leadership and a commitment to creativity, this company will work closely with you to understand the vision you have for your wedding day. They will take that vision and employ their skillset; transforming it into something that is uniquely yours. You'll have peace of mind as you watch Twenty-Five Event Management LLC deliver your wedding plans.

Twenty-Five Event Management LLC offers a range of services to help you curate your perfect wedding day. Couples can choose the Wedding Day Management package which offers 45 days of wedding planning preparation which include vendor coordination, event design, and wedding party prep. Alternatively, Wedding Strategy Sessions are offered, giving couples the opportunity to plan their dream celebration with the help of the Twenty-Five Event Management LLC team. This company also provides a variety of planning tools to facilitate a low-stress planning experience. These include budget analysis, calendar synchronization, checklist management, and automatic reminders.

11 Reviews for Twenty-Five Event Management LLC

11 Twenty-Five Event Management LLC Reviews

A
Alex

Married on 06/16/2018

Liz was an amazing wedding planner! We hired her on as a partial planner because we wanted to make a lot of vendor and decor decisions ourselves. Liz was able to see our vision for the wedding, ... Read more support us in our decisions, and then help a ton with vendor follow-ups, reservations, etc. We also had bad weather on the forecast and she made a whole plan B the week before the wedding, calling vendors and making reservations. On the day of, Liz handled everything and kept it very low-stress for us. There was a fair amount of complexity in our wedding plans for the event, and Liz handled it all with ease. We couldn't have asked for a better person to plan the wedding, run the event, interact with vendors, support guests, be our advocate, save us money, and all the other stuff that Liz did! Liz goes above and beyond as a wedding planner. Hiring her was the best decision we made for our entire wedding. She really does everything she can to make your wedding perfect. She is incredibly organize and left us at ease on our wedding day. Even all of our vendors RAVED about her.

M
Meryl

Married on 12/08/2017

Anyone that gets engaged gets so excited about planning their big day, and then eventually gets overwhelmed with all the little details. With us planning our big day over the holidays, and during a ... Read more home remodel, I couldn't focus on staying organized with the wedding. Instead of freaking out with twirling too many plates, I had a sense of peace with the wedding, knowing that Liz had our backs and would keep us on track! She introduced Aisle Planner tool to us, and communicated with us through that, as well as 24/7 phone calls/texts! She always had a pulse on how we were doing, and she blocked and tackled all the drama for us along the way. Never in my life did I know how invaluable having a wedding planner would be! She was so patient with my mother and I, accomodated everyone's feelings and provided the best advice through it all. Best of all, she became another family member to us when it was all said and done! The happiness and joy that should brought to the whole experience was beyond our expectations, as she genuinely cares about the bride and groom's emotions/goals/dreams. Liz and her team are so hard working and have a great way of making their job seem easy, even though we all know it's not! The alleviated stress is worth every penny and I would recommend this company to anyone engaged!

C
Coretherola

Married on 11/21/2017

Liz was the most efficient professional that I have ever worked with in any facet of business. The time attention and detail that she gave to my dream wedding made it the most perfect event that I ... Read more could never even fathom. Her follow-up was impeccable. Her detail and wedding acumen prevailed far past anything I could ever imagine. There is not one thing that did not happen that she was not involved in. She protected me as the bride and my interest without one wave. She is amazing. There is no one that I would suggest for any other event, wedding bar mitzvah, quinceanera, business party, Team Builder you name it Liz can run it. I truly feel that I was undercharged. Every penny was worth it. She even helped the get flowers in the car. My cake. You name it she did it. If you want more information please feel free to reach out to me I can talk about her for days.