Twenty Mile House

Blairsden-Graeagle, CA · View map · Visit website

About Twenty Mile House

Twenty Mile House is a stunning and secluded private eco-estate located in Graeagle, California. With exclusive use of the spectacular eco-estate couples and their guests can make memories to last a lifetime against the backdrop of beautiful mountain skies, magnificent gardens and enchanting creeks. The 1854 Twenty Mile House has a rich history being a former stage coach stop, and is situated along the beautiful middle fork of the Feather River.

Facilities and Capacity
With exclusive use of a stunning 200 acres of lush forest, gardens and creeks as their setting, couples can accommodate up to 225 guests on the estate. Twenty Mile House specializes in all-inclusive eco-friendly weddings.

Twenty Mile House is a full-service wedding venue specializing in all-inclusive wedding packages. They only have one event per day and their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Tables and chairs
  • Dinnerware, flatware and glassware
  • Choice of linens/overlays/runners
  • Expert day of wedding coordination
  • Full setup, service and clean up
  • Gourmet organic catering
  • Professionally designed flowers
  • Organic wedding cake or desserts
  • DJ including lighting/sound
  • Ceremony arch
  • Full bar set up and professional bartender (you supply the drinks)
  • Accommodation on site

Cuisine
This venue provides caterers who specialize in organic, local gourmet cuisine. Couples can choose from hors d'oeuvres, buffet, plated, family style or stations for their meal. Twenty Mile House respects guests dietary wishes and can accommodate vegan, gluten free, lactose free and kosher requests.

History
Twenty Mile House was built in 1894 and was originally a stop for teamsters on the Reno-Quincy run as well as a trading post for gold miners. It received its name from being 20 miles west of Beckworth and 20 miles east of Quincy. In 1991 it became the wedding venue it is today.

Location
Located in the picturesque Sierra Nevada Mountains in Graeagle, California, Twenty Mile House is just over an hour from Reno and Lake Tahoe. It’s along the middle fork of the Feather River.

82 Reviews for Twenty Mile House

82 Twenty Mile House Reviews

K
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 06/25/2018

What a magical wedding experience my husband and I had at Twenty Mile House. From the beginning of our experience, all parties were prompt with responses and there to answer any questions we had no ... Read more matter how big or how small. As a bride, I had very little stress and so much confidence in the staff at TMH, Rachel the wedding coordinator, and associated vendors to make the day happen. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day. All the staff and vendors were absolutely amazing. Staying onsite was an incredible experience and allowed us to achieve the intimate feeling we wanted for our wedding. The DJ, Todd, went above and beyond to accommodate our requests. All our guests raved about the food from Southern Accents as well as the gorgeous scenery and friendly staff. I honestly can't list all of the little incredible details that made TMH the perfect place to have our wedding. We want to relive our wedding day again and again.

Carly
Carly Stibich

Married on 07/06/2019

The best day ever

This place is a hidden gem. The venue is "out there" but that is what makes it so intimate and special. Our wedding was beautiful, intimate, and everyone felt so relaxed and comfortable. Many of our ... Read more guests commented how it was "the best wedding they have ever been to." I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Our entire bridal party stayed on site the entire weekend which made it a really unique and fun experience. The venue provides a "package deal" which includes the venue and vendors included in the price. This took so much stress out of the planning process and the entire staff was great. I love this place with all my heart and recommend it to anyone looking for a fun outdoor wedding.

Kirsten
Kirsten Melton

Married on 06/24/2019

20 Mile House Goes the Extra Mile

Special shout-out to Rachel Mann, Director of Events at Twenty-Mile House, who was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is calm, professional, and fun! Rachel and her team worked hard to create a ... Read more very special wedding experience for my daughter, her groom, and our family. Everyone was so kind and welcoming and accommodating. The surprise river beach heart and duo of chairs is just one example of the little touches that made our experience so special. I just can't say enough good things about this venue!