Twigs-n-Twine

Harrison, OH · View map

About Twigs-n-Twine

I have been in the floral business for more than 10 years working with other designers and businesses throughout the tri state area.

I've studied at the Floral Design Institute in Portland OR to achieve my ability to become a certified floral designer in 2005.

Since 2012 I've branched out to open my a studio accommodating inquiring Brides and Grooms.

The designs are inspired by nature and all of her beauty. I try to incorporate a more natural look and feel to the bouquets and the ambience of the wedding flowers.

My niche is weddings, but I also do corporate events and other occasions.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Trimpe

30 Reviews for Twigs-n-Twine

30 Twigs-n-Twine Reviews

A
Anna

Married on 07/01/2017

Cheryl made the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen, full stop. Her design sense is amazing and her flower choice was perfect. She gave us great advice and suggestions during our design ... Read more consultation. We ordered bouquets, bouttonieres, corsages, a flower girl halo, centerpieces, altar and pew decorations, cake decorations, and other various pieces. We got so many compliments on all of it, particularly on the bouquets, altar pieces, and on the cake decoration. She was extremely responsive to emails and to requests for order changes. We loved the incredibly detailed proposal she gave us which really helped us picture what she would design. We are incredibly pleased with Twigs n Twine and will be recommending her to everyone we know.

M
Melinda

Married on 06/03/2017

Cheryl is truly talented! Everyone adored my flowers! Cheryl is also one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! She was so helpful and kind at every step in the process of planning. I am so glad I ... Read more chose Twigs N Twine for my wedding day!

A
Amanda

Married on 05/20/2017

I had so many compliments on all of my flowers at the wedding and I was beyond pleased with how everything turned out! Very professional and easy to work with. I would recommend to anyone! Read more I had so many compliments on all of my flowers at the wedding and I was beyond pleased with how everything turned out! Very professional and easy to work with. I would recommend to anyone!