Twigs

Yerington, NV · View map

About Twigs

we consider it a privilege to be included in your special day. we feel each bride is an individual, thus each wedding is designed and treated in such a manner as to make your wedding a beautiful and unforgettable occasion.

2 Reviews for Twigs

2 Twigs Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 04/17/2011

Tracey is an amazing florist! She is so talented and very kind. She is very patient and excited when it comes to discussing what the bride wants. The first time Tracey and I talked, we discussed ... Read more colors and what type of flowers. The second time, I gave her a swatch of the colors I had in my wedding. At this time, we talked about the theme of my wedding, and what accents the flowers could have that would make them stand out. I knew Tracey was working hard, she called me and we discussed some more ideas over the phone. I didn't get to see my flowers until right before I walked down the isle (everybody else that saw them said they looked amazing.) When I saw them, I couldn't believe how gorgeous they were!! She matched the colors perfectly, had beautiful accents and it all went so well together. It was a great experience working with Tracey. She is truely amazing and very understanding.. I love her! Before my flowers were put together http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=10150154166904386&set=a.93070709385.82074.89827644385&type=3&theater Final flower bouquets http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=10150156187579386&set=a.93070709385.82074.89827644385&type=3&theater

R
Dana

Married on 08/27/2011

Tracey and her team put together amazing flowers for our wedding! They took the time to sit down with us to consider the color schemes, accents and flowers that we wanted and would also fit into our ... Read more budget. We felt very much that the ladies at Twigs were serving our needs and made suggestions that would help us rather than just trying to make an extra dollar. We are in Reno and with the little bit of extra effort to coordinate meeting up with them in Yerington, we preferred supporting the small town gem that Twigs is as they ooze unique creativity and a heart of service. Thank you so much!!

Twigs FAQ