Twine and Dandy

4 Twine and Dandy Reviews

S
Sara

Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful arrangements from a talented team!

As someone who knows very little about flowers, working with Andi and Jillian was a dream. I had vague ideas about the color scheme but had no particular flowers in mind. They were very flexible ... Read more letting me provide my own decorations to be incorporated with the flowers in the center and aisle pieces. When I dropped them off, we scoured their inventory together for some matching supplementals. Andi also realized that her sister's wedding had a similar color scheme so she let us borrow some of their decoration pieces too. With just those decorations and a pinterest board I created that conveyed the general feel of what I was going for, Andi and Jillian took charge and made my dream a reality. They truly are artists, with an eye for detail all the while being very respectful of your budget. Their ability to repurpose arrangements throughout the evening was a wallet-saver! They also accommodated my mother-in-law reaching out last minute for some flowers for the rehearsal dinner. They were very prompt in all communications, helping me through last minute crises involving the number of aisle rows. Would definitely recommend this team - they were an absolute pleasure to work with!

M
Michaella

Married on 06/23/2018

Andi and Jillian are master artists! I do not have a sense of what flower arrangements should look like and I was blown away at how beautiful our arrangements were. I shared with Andi and Jillian what ... Read more what we liked and what we didn't like and then actually said, do what you think is best with our budget. Their best is beyond incredible. I LOVED our flowers, my bouquet and all the details they added. The arrangements are creative, stunning and they incorporated the items that felt special to us. THANK YOU!

bobbileighba
bobbileigh

Married on 06/22/2018

Andi was fantastic to work with, and I am so glad we found her. She worked with me to bring my floral ideas to life for our soft, romantic destination wedding. She made me a gorgeous bouquet, arch ... Read more piece that was stunning, aisle pieces, a flower crown and bouts/corsages. I booked Andi very early on, but by the time my wedding came around she had worked with my venue several times, and just wowed me with everything she posted on social media, so I knew I was in great hands. My friends went to go pick up my bouquet for first look while I finished getting ready and they were so stunned with it that they wanted me to close my eyes before seeing it. My only regret of the day is I never got to meet her and give her a big hug!