Twisted Fishtail Hair + Bridal

Lodi, California · View map · Visit website

About Twisted Fishtail Hair + Bridal

Twisted Fishtail Hair + Bridal is a professional hair styling service in Lodi, California. Owner Stephanie can come to your wedding location for on-site hair. Stephanie is dedicated to making each bride feel special and confidant. She keeps up with the latest styles, trends, techniques and products by taking classes and doing research.

Whether you want simple, elegant, glamorous, or intricate, Stephanie and her salon can accommodate your wishes and integrate your personal style. She has styling and accent ideas for one-of-a-kind looks for your big day. Twisted Fishtail Hair + Bridal can provide services for the bride, bridal party, mother of the bride and groom and flower girl. Their services include:

• Blowouts

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 08/03/2019

Loved my hair style!!!

Stephanie did an amazing job with my 7 bridesmaids, mom and my hair. She is incredibly patient and cooperative when it comes to trying new styles that I found online. On the day of, she was on time ... Read more and made my mom whom never gets done up, feel comfortable and excited. I would recommend her to any bride!

R
Roxanne

Married on 07/29/2018

It was so easy working with Stephanie! She has been very helpful from the start and worked with us on last minute changes. I had completely forgotten my headpiece that I was supposed to use for the ... Read more wedding and what Stephanie had practiced on the day of our hair trial. However, she was able to work with a flower hairband that I bought for my flower girl which she didn't need after all. Stephanie was quick to find a solution and was able to use this hairband and made my hair really beautiful and just the way I wanted it to be. My Mom, MOH and my Mother-in-law were all very happy about their hairdo as well! Thanks again Stephanie for your hard work and flexibility! :)

G
Gricelda

Married on 09/02/2017

Prior to my hair trail with Stephanie Daveggio, I had paid for two other trails with two different people, needless to say I didn't like any of the styles I had gotten (that tells ya I was a picky ... Read more bride). None of the styles looked like the photos I showed them. Going to Stephanie was one of the best wedding decisions I made! She was extremely professional, patient, welcoming, and listened. I liked the style she did, I liked it but did not love it, I felt like something was missing. After the trial, she contacted me asking if I had liked it throughout the day, if I wanted any changes etc. I told her my concerns with the flyaways I had, I was not sure about the volume, etc. She stated it was important for me to have a style I love on my weddiing day. She had me come back the following week to redo the style using a different product and making slightly different changes that resulted in exactly what I wanted. No one else had reached out to me, no other stylist genuinely wanted me to look exactly how I wanted for my big day. I felt heard and never once did she make me feel like I was being "too picky". I can't express enough how grateful I am for her talent and service. Out of all the little changes I would make for our big day, choosing Stephanie Daveggio as my hair stylist would not be one of them. I would hire her again and recommend her in a heart beat!! Stephanie, thank you SOOO much for making look and feel exactly as I envisioned for my wedding day!! A million thanks!!!