Twisted Mic's Music Entertainment

Bettendorf, Iowa · View map · Visit website

About Twisted Mic's Music Entertainment

Twisted Mic’s Music Entertainment is here to make your wedding a true celebration. They’ll ensure that your event is truly unique and tailored to your tastes. They offer affordable packages on a variety of entertainment services as well as accessible customer service so you always feel you’re taken care of.

The DJs at Twisted Mic’s Music Entertainment will meet with you prior to your day to consult on the kind of playlist you’d like to have at your wedding. Should you like, they also offer the option to work one event a day so that you can have their full focus. Additional services and items include:

l>

J
    Featured
    Jessica

Married on 08/29/2015

Kelley was very responsive and helpful. Whenever I had any questions, he went above and beyond and always answered his phone and made it known I was free to stop in to his office at any time. I was ... Read more setting up a special surprise for my wedding ceremony and Kelley & Jon were very flexible with my schedule and making it happen! Jon did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception! These guys are a ton of fun and very professional! I would highly recommend them!

Troy
    Troy Gaul

Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing DJ for a wedding reception

Kelley and the team at Twisted Mics we're incredible. Michael was an integral part of keeping the dance floor alive! We wanted to work with a DJ that would take all the stress out of planning for the ... Read more perfect reception and they did just that. I highly recommend anyone looking for a reception to run smoothly, but also have a blast, to use Twisted Mics!

Gina
    Gina Mitchell

Married on 07/05/2019

Awesome Job!

We had an awesome experience with Twisted Mic's at our wedding! Seth was our DJ and he did great with all the details and checking in with us. We had so many compliments from our guests on the music ... Read more and the dance floor was full all night! Highly recommend these guys!!