Twisted Stem Floral

Crystal Lake, IL · View map

About Twisted Stem Floral

We are a full-service custom florist that avoids the mundane, boring or obvious. Our motto says it all, "Edgy & Elegant Floral Design"

17 Reviews for Twisted Stem Floral

17 Twisted Stem Floral Reviews

N
Nikki K

Married on 11/03/2018

Twisted Stem

Absolutely Gorgeous and Elegant! Superior design, superior quality, and superior customer service. Highly recommend! Read more Absolutely Gorgeous and Elegant! Superior design, superior quality, and superior customer service. Highly recommend!

M
Mary

Married on 04/08/2017

We worked with John and his team for our wedding last month and we were very happy with the end results! I was referred to Twisted Stem by my mother in law and the more I looked into their business ... Read more and spoke with other vendors about them, I only heard raving reviews so was excited for our consultation. I had a few ideas for our wedding style but nothing concrete and with just a little information from me, John was able to pull together the exact theme/style/look I was looking for and was able to come up with a variety of flowers in my color theme that really my bouquet and all my flowers truly above and beyond anything I expected. They were also very gracious to work with us within our budget and allowed us to use our own lanterns/pots for our centerpieces and work around them to create beautiful arrangements while not breaking the bank. When my flowers arrived on my wedding day, I was almost giddy at how beautiful they turned out! The bridesmaids bouquets were a bit different than I anticipated (we discussed a peach flower and we got more of an orange) but they actually looked that much better and popped more in the pictures against the girls' dresses so still worked out beautifully. Everything came together perfectly and we could not have been happier with how everything came together. Thank you John and Twisted Stem for helping create our perfect wedding day!

A
Abbie

Married on 10/01/2016

When we met with John almost a year before our wedding- I was not sure what to expect! But boy, was I happy with the outcome! John and team blew me away- the flowers John were telling us at the time - ... Read more I was trying to imagine but I never knew they would look so beautiful! My bouquet was something I had never seen before, it was so unique and amazing and everyone was raving about the centerpieces! We are so happy with how everything looked and we are so thankful for the team at Twisted Stem!