Two Adventurous Souls

Guanacaste, Costa Rica · View map · Visit website

About Two Adventurous Souls

Two Adventurous Souls is a fine art photography and videography company based in Costa Rica and Maine. This wife and husband duo makes adventures out of their work and are also available to travel world wide for couples. Lighthearted and personable, Two Adventurous Souls easily relates to couples before and the day of their wedding day. They love witnessing love and celebrate all weddings!

Experience
Brittany and Dean of Two Adventurous Souls are travel junkies who have been published in both print and online for their photography work. Specializing in fine art photography, this company will assure they capture the perfect moments that couples remember for a lifetime.

Two Adventurous Souls offers the following services:

• Weekend, midweek, and elopement packages
  • One or two photographer packages
  • High-resolution files
  • Same-day sneak peek
  • Online gallery for sharing
  • Consultation and planning guidance
  • Customized timeline for day of

Other Services
This photography company offers other services such as:

• Boudoir sessions

C
Featured
Carolina

Married on 01/20/2018

Brittany photographed our wedding in January in Costa Rica. She was amazing, super kind, professional, patient and the photos were wonderful, we loved each of them. I am so glad she took our pictures, ... Read more I fell I love with her job. I recommend two adventures souls, you will have the best photos ever.

R
Rachel Hill

Married on 06/22/2019

The best decision I made after saying Yes to my fiance

I simply cannot say enough good things about working with Brittany and Dean, Two Adventurous Souls. From my first emails with them I knew I wanted to hire them for my wedding... They were immediately ... Read more easy-going, flexible, and willing to work with our personalities, preferences, and budget. Because my husband and I came from out-of-state to get married in Maine, we had to do most of our vendor correspondence remotely so we first met them over Skype. They somehow blend incredible professionalism and personal approaches like I've never seen. They even went out of their way to meet us over breakfast one weekend when we were visiting Portland for other wedding business. We both felt like we had two amazing extra wedding guest-friends, but also at times like they weren't even there. And the outcomes?? Holy cow.. everyone was blown away by our photos, even our professional photographer friends! The 24-hour turn-around with sneak-peek and blog post was impressive and, over a month later, I'm still sharing the link for those who ask to see wedding photos. Our images are simply stunning. Brittany and Dean's talent and creativity are awesome, and they are a very fun pair to work with. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. I can't wait to have an excuse to work with them again (Maternity photos? Dare by Brittany Rae?)

K
Kaitlin

Married on 09/29/2018

#weddingphotographergoals

Brittany & Dean were everything and more I dreamt of in my wedding photographers! They are an incredibly fun team! Both my husband and I felt so comfortable with them from the moment of meeting them. ... Read more We felt like they were long time friends & they made it this way! Their angles and images took my breath away and continue to fill my heart with joy! They were flexible and understanding to all my requests and visions- constantly supportive and accommodating! Everything they said they would do they did, with even more then what we expected. They had the vision to capture our day exactly as we desired and I will be forever grateful for everything they did! All of my guests have been so impressed by all of the photos! Thank you Brittany & Dean!