Two Adventurous Souls

Guanacaste, Costa Rica · View map · Visit website

About Two Adventurous Souls

Two Adventurous Souls is a fine art photography and videography company based in Costa Rica and Maine. This wife and husband duo makes adventures out of their work and are also available to travel world wide for couples. Lighthearted and personable, Two Adventurous Souls easily relates to couples before and the day of their wedding day. They love witnessing love and celebrate all weddings!

Experience
Brittany and Dean of Two Adventurous Souls are travel junkies who have been published in both print and online for their photography work. Specializing in fine art photography, this company will assure they capture the perfect moments that couples remember for a lifetime.

Two Adventurous Souls offers the following services:

• Weekend, midweek, and elopement packages
  • One or two photographer packages
  • High-resolution files
  • Same-day sneak peek
  • Online gallery for sharing
  • Consultation and planning guidance
  • Customized timeline for day of

Other Services
This photography company offers other services such as:

• Boudoir sessions

C
Featured
Carolina

Married on 01/20/2018

Brittany photographed our wedding in January in Costa Rica. She was amazing, super kind, professional, patient and the photos were wonderful, we loved each of them. I am so glad she took our pictures, ... Read more I fell I love with her job. I recommend two adventures souls, you will have the best photos ever.

K
Kaitlin

Married on 09/29/2018

#weddingphotographergoals

Brittany & Dean were everything and more I dreamt of in my wedding photographers! They are an incredibly fun team! Both my husband and I felt so comfortable with them from the moment of meeting them. ... Read more We felt like they were long time friends & they made it this way! Their angles and images took my breath away and continue to fill my heart with joy! They were flexible and understanding to all my requests and visions- constantly supportive and accommodating! Everything they said they would do they did, with even more then what we expected. They had the vision to capture our day exactly as we desired and I will be forever grateful for everything they did! All of my guests have been so impressed by all of the photos! Thank you Brittany & Dean!

M
Megan

Married on 09/02/2018

First Vendor Booked!

Two Adventurous Souls was our first vendor booked (besides venue) and that was because we knew we wanted the best photographers! From the very beginning, Brittany was giving me suggestions on other ... Read more vendors, wedding timeline, etc. I felt like I could ask her anything about the day of, even if it wasn't about a photograph that was going to be taken. Brittany also did our engagement photos, which are my favorite pictures of my husband and I (besides wedding). She does amazing work and always captures the best sunsets. Brittany and Dean came to Bar Harbor for our wedding and were there on our wedding day for 10+ hours. My husband and his groomsmen had so much fun with Dean and so did the bridesmaids with Brittany. They did an incredible job with all of our photos. We had our sneak peak the morning after our wedding, which was such a nice surprise. To this day (almost 7 months later), I still have people tell me our wedding pictures are unreal. Thank you Brittany and Dean for making our wedding day so special and providing us with memories we will have forever.