Two Buds and a Blossom

Weaverville, NC · View map

About Two Buds and a Blossom

Two Buds and a Blossom is a floral and event design business located in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina. Owner and designer Kimberly Hyder combines both her background in interior design and her passion for flowers to create unique, beautiful, and one of a kind events in and around the Asheville area. Without the interruptions of a retail space, each client can feel comfortable that their event will be given undivided attention to detail and that no arrangement will be complete until every bloom is in the perfect location. Two Buds and a Blossom can create designs in a range of styles and is always up for a challenge. Their main goal is to excede your expectations!

Our services include bouquets and boutonnieres to centerpieces and altar arrangements. We use locally grown flowers every chance we get and incorporate only the prettiest of blooms. In addition to floral design, we also offer full theme and concept developement. Nothing makes us happier than putting our flowers in a completely designed space and getting to know you better!

Our pricing is unique to each event we design and depends on types of flowers used, level of detail, availability and event size. We strive to keep our prices very competitive. Please call us today to set up a free consultation. We look forward to sharing in the excitement of your next event!

70 Reviews for Two Buds and a Blossom

70 Two Buds and a Blossom Reviews

L
Lori

Married on 11/04/2016

Kimyberly Hyder is the most gifted floral designer anywhere. In a one-hour session, we discussed some general ideas, looked at some Instagram photos, and the final product far exceeded my ... Read more expectations. She was very easy and pleasant to work with and all guests RAVED about the flowers and my bouquet. Do not hesitate to use her -- she is simply amazing.

M
Michele

Married on 10/22/2016

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what my daughter in law had envisioned. The cost was no more than expected and they were delivered right on time. She even worked with me individually ... Read more individually on a side project for the wedding and coordinated all the flowers so the look was cohesive. Can't say enough about Two Buds & A Blossom. They are great folks!

K
Kathryn

Married on 08/05/2016

Kimberly is one of the most talented florists in Asheville. She is so kind and easy to work with. The flowers at our wedding were some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. She took my vision and ... Read more made it better than I had in mind. She went above and beyond to add in some special touches, including a gold tiger in my husbands boutineer (LSU Togers), and a piece of lace that i brought last minute that she wrapped around my bouquet. Working with Two Buds and a Blossom was so easy. I highly recommend them!