Two Hearts Weddings and Events

Birmingham, AL · View map

About Two Hearts Weddings and Events

Every bride, no matter her budget, timeline, or personality deserves a wedding planner to guide her through the often overwhelming process of planning her wedding. At Two Hearts Weddings and Events, Rachael Grammer, Professional Bridal Consultant, puts her established vendor relationships to work on behalf of her brides. With each event, Rachael combines creative, unique and fresh ideas with superb organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail, all to create your perfect wedding or event. The execution of a plan created by Two Hearts with your inspiration will insure that you... Celebrate Your Day!

60 Reviews for Two Hearts Weddings and Events

60 Two Hearts Weddings and Events Reviews

K
Krystal Chisem

Getting married on 03/21/2020

Consultation

I recently had a consultation with Rachael and she immediately got my vision and referred me to other vendors who matched my personal style. Rachael responds within a timely manner and truly seems ... Read more passionate about what she does. I can't wait to work with her and bring my vision to life.

Alex
Alex

Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding Planning Made Easy

My job is one that gives me very little free time to research, plan, and otherwise give the amount of thought needed to plan an event, let alone an amazing wedding. Rachael was able to stay on top of ... Read more all my wedding planning needs and keep the pressure off of me when I didn't have the time to do it myself. She was always one step ahead of us in the planning process and was able to pull everything together to create a stress-free and wholly enjoyable evening for me and my husband.

Stefanie
Stefanie

Married on 09/15/2018

We were lucky enough to work with Rachael as a full service planner throughout our wedding planning process. She introduced us to so many wonderful vendors, and took the time to get a sense of the ... Read more kind of wedding that would make us happiest. She was even incredibly flexible while working with me as I planned a Birmingham wedding from out of state. When our wedding weekend came around, having Rachael there to orchestrate the events of the day and coordinate all the timelines and set up needed gave my husband and I (as well as our families) the chance to relax and truly enjoy the whole day without worrying about any details. She was calm, organized and thorough. Rachael brought our wedding vision to life and gave us the gift of being able to celebrate our marriage with a stress-free day.