Two Hearts Weddings

Redford, MI · View map

About Two Hearts Weddings

Hello, my name is Reverend Stacey Luoma. I have been an ordained minister since April 24th, 2009. I perform ceremonies in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston Counties and can bring my creative flair to your special event. I can perform Civil Unions and handfastings as well. I am willing to meet with you as many times as you need to make you and your fiancee comfortable in the fact that your wedding will be original and memorable. I have performed theme weddings, most recently as The Queen of Hearts (for an Alice in Wonderland themed wedding). I am professional and well spoken, and I have a very creative mind. My service fee includes: rehearsal, wedding ceremony, and reception grace before the meal. I have also served as an "Extra Set of Hands" for those brides who are so busy and just need a little help.

Short notice weddings are not a problem, provided you already have your license.

A wedding is one of the most important, and most expensive, events you could undertake. Some ministers will charge you upwards of $100 to $250 for a ceremony. Some charge mileage fees for weddings outside of Wayne, Oakland and Macomb Counties. My fee is a flat $75.00 for weddings within a half hour's drive from my home in Redford, and for weddings outside of a half hour's drive, there is a single $25.00 gas fee. That is correct. Even if your wedding takes place 2.5 hours from my home, I will only charge $25.00 for it and it is still cheaper than the ministers who charge double, triple or quadruple what I do. I do this for the love and for the fact that everyone deserves a beautiful wedding, even if they can't afford a $100 to $250 officiant. I will work hard to make sure that your wedding is beautiful and special. I have excellent references! Please visit the Testimonials page of www.twoheartsweddings.wix.com/twoheartsweddings to see just a few of them!

My personal schedule is very flexible. You won't find a better deal around! Please feel free to contact me at the email address above or on my website at www.twoheartsweddings.wix.com/twoheartsweddings and I will get right back to you!

Additional services such as counseling, lighted and decorated wedding arch rental, coordination services, vendor referral, and witness/es are available for an additional fee. Although the State of Michigan no longer requires couples counseling in order to obtain a marriage license, it is always encouraged.

2 Reviews for Two Hearts Weddings

2 Two Hearts Weddings Reviews

J
Jody

Married on 04/06/2013

Reverend Stacey was great! She responded to all of our questions very quickly and really asked what we wanted to make our ceremony special. She had great ideas as well for unique things we could add ... Read more to the ceremony if we wanted. She was at our rehearsal dinner as well as our actual wedding. Stacey was very professional and offered to help with anything needed for both days.

M
Michelle

Married on 05/25/2013

Reverend Stacey Luoma was absolutely wonderful. Met with us at her own home and explained in detail how everything could go for our wedding and offered different ideas we had not thought of and even ... Read more loaned us her own arch and decorations for our back yard wedding. Came to our house the night before for a rehearsal and was at our house ahead of time the afternoon of our wedding and took the time to even help me with a few last minute details. We would highly recommend her. She was so friendly and professional and made our wedding a very nice little event.

Two Hearts Weddings FAQ