Two Little Birds Planning

Haddonfield, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Two Little Birds Planning

With a reputation for creating beautiful and perfectly executed weddings, Two Little Birds’ attention to detail, organization, and creativity is unmatched. Dedicated to getting to know each couple in order to bring their vision to life, Two Little Birds makes the wedding planning experience enjoyable, stress-free, and fun.

Based in the Philadelphia area, Two Little Birds offers wedding planning services throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and destination locations.

Two Little Birds Planning helps tell your love story by incorporating personal touches throughout your day. They're great at seeing the big picture, while focusing on the little details. They offer customized wedding packages to suit your individual needs. Their services include:

• Full planning

67 Two Little Birds Planning Reviews

M
Mark Viehman

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Incredibly organized and helpful!

Jaclyn and her team are incredibly organized and helpful. She kept my wife and I worry-free for months leading up to the wedding and did the same day-of. When you get within one month of your wedding, ... Read more wedding, you will realize there are too many details for you to possibly keep track of, and you'll be so glad you have her there to help. She's really thoughtful, provides lots of great ideas, knows most of the vendors in the Philadelphia area, and was able to get us discounts with many of them. She clearly does her job because she loves making wonderful weddings come to life. Can't recommend her enough!

Marta
Marta Loc

Getting married on 10/09/2019

Best wedding planner ever

Jaclyn helped plan my wedding from start to finish! With my busy schedule she took care of all my vendor concerns and any detail required for my wedding to go smoothly and on budget! I felt like I was ... Read more was able to provide my feedback and she actually listened while offering alternatives and suggestions when I had concerns. She incredibly organized, personable, and I tell all my friends, WORTH EVERY PENNY! If you have any hesitation on getting a wedding planner or finding a good one.. GO with Jaclyn.. I'd hire her again in a heartbeat!

L
lynn

Married on 03/30/2019

Choose Two Little Birds Planning / Jaclyn if you want everything to go perfectly!

We reached out to Jaclyn and her company, Two Little Birds Planning, on the recommendation of a friend. We are so glad that we did! My husband and I both tend to be worriers, but we work a lot and ... Read more were not living in the area. Jaclyn was so clearly on top of everything and was such a calming influence that we were able to really sit back and relax - even the week before the wedding wasn't stressful. When the day came, Jaclyn made sure everything went according to plan. We really cannot overstate how helpful she was.