Two Little Birds Planning

Haddonfield, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Two Little Birds Planning

With a reputation for creating beautiful and perfectly executed weddings, Two Little Birds’ attention to detail, organization, and creativity is unmatched. Dedicated to getting to know each couple in order to bring their vision to life, Two Little Birds makes the wedding planning experience enjoyable, stress-free, and fun.

Based in the Philadelphia area, Two Little Birds offers wedding planning services throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and destination locations.

Two Little Birds Planning helps tell your love story by incorporating personal touches throughout your day. They're great at seeing the big picture, while focusing on the little details. They offer customized wedding packages to suit your individual needs. Their services include:

• Full planning

68 Two Little Birds Planning Reviews

M
Mark Viehman

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Incredibly organized and helpful!

Jaclyn and her team are incredibly organized and helpful. She kept my wife and I worry-free for months leading up to the wedding and did the same day-of. When you get within one month of your wedding, ... Read more wedding, you will realize there are too many details for you to possibly keep track of, and you'll be so glad you have her there to help. She's really thoughtful, provides lots of great ideas, knows most of the vendors in the Philadelphia area, and was able to get us discounts with many of them. She clearly does her job because she loves making wonderful weddings come to life. Can't recommend her enough!

Marta
Marta Loc

Getting married on 10/09/2019

Best wedding planner ever

Jaclyn helped plan my wedding from start to finish! With my busy schedule she took care of all my vendor concerns and any detail required for my wedding to go smoothly and on budget! I felt like I was ... Read more was able to provide my feedback and she actually listened while offering alternatives and suggestions when I had concerns. She incredibly organized, personable, and I tell all my friends, WORTH EVERY PENNY! If you have any hesitation on getting a wedding planner or finding a good one.. GO with Jaclyn.. I'd hire her again in a heartbeat!

C
Carole Feuer

Married on 06/29/2019

Carole Feuer

Jaclyn and her team were the best! We hired her for the month of the wedding and Jaclyn was super organized following up with all the vendors. The day of the wedding she made it seamless for us as ... Read more well as the guests tending to every little detail. Without her we could not have relaxed and enjoyed...with Jaclyn and her team the day and night was one of pure joy as my daughters most precious moments were ones of pure joy!