Two Mikes Catering

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About Two Mikes Catering

Simply the best value, Two Mikes Catering is a family run business established in 1995. The founder, Mike Kenney, has been in the food service business since 1970. Now in its 2nd generation of operation and ownership, Two Mike's Catering is more excited than ever to offer clients and their guests the quality service and menus that have made them a leading caterer in St. Louis for nearly over years. Located in the historical complex of Saint Francis de Sales Catholic Oratory, the "Cathedral of South Saint Louis". Service is our speciality at an affordable price!

132 Reviews for Two Mikes Catering

132 Two Mikes Catering Reviews

W
Featured
Wayne

Married on 09/14/2018

My bride and I had Two Mikes catering for our wedding and could not have been happier with the quality and service. They were able to accommodate three special dietary issues and offered the best ... Read more value of those caterers we had considered. I highly recommend them for any catering needs.

J
Joe Meagher

Married on 06/01/2019

Helpful and friendly

The food was amazing, everyone at our reception had only good things to say about it. The staff was very helpful and friendly and didn't hesitate to do anything we asked for. After dinner was over the ... Read more cleaned up in a snap so we could get the dance floor moving. Amazing!

K
Karen Paulsmeyer

Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing food and wonderful staff

Wow! What can I say but if you don’t go with these guys you TRULY are missing out! Our wedding was May 4th and our guests are still talking about the food. It was amazing! Joe and his staff are a joy ... Read more to work with. Only caters who had their prices online! They are very transparent....which I loved! Thanks Joe for being a part of our daughters wedding!