Two Planet Productions

Tulsa, OK · View map

About Two Planet Productions

AT TWO PLANET PRODUCTIONS, our mission is to listen to each and every client and find out what the true vision is for your special memories for your once in a lifetime event. By creating a true relationship, it gives us a common ground and common goals that allows us to create something absolutely unforgettable for you because we all worked towards it together.

We are a team comprised of some of Tulsa Oklahoma's most talented wedding photographers, videographers and production designers. Combined, we have over 20 years experience in the industry.

Besides the most beautiful brides in the world, we have also produced content for commercial businesses and non-profit organizations such as the Tulsa Mayors Office, the Arts & Humanities Council of Tulsa, Tulsa Lifestyle Magazine, Rocklahoma and musical acts such as the Deftones, Seether and more.

Members of our staff have have won multiple awards from the Knot.com, Wedding Wire and were part of the team that was voted People's Choice for best photographers from Tulsa People Magazine in 2013.

Two Planet Productions remains the most affordable group of fun, professional artists to entrust your life's most precious memories too.

39 Reviews for Two Planet Productions

39 Two Planet Productions Reviews

Kerry
Kerry

Married on 03/30/2018

I had a great time working with this vendor. They were very professional and made sure my pictures were great. I would definitely recommend them. They were ontime did not have any problem with them, ... Read more even when we were off schedule they made sure everything was done, the photographers were fun and easy to work with

A
Amanda

Married on 09/23/2017

Our pictures turned out great, and Michael is so fun to work with! Read more Our pictures turned out great, and Michael is so fun to work with!

A
adrian

Married on 09/16/2017

One of the biggest things I hear as a wedding vendor is, "We don't need to get a videographer. We will watch it once and never see it again. " False. I watched my video around 57 times within the first ... Read more two days. I love the details that I had forgotten but Two Planet made sure to include. I genuinely thought I didnt cry all day but I did. I cried a lot. Our video was such a perfect reflection of our lives, marriage, friends and (most importantly) our wedding day! Michael and Cassidy far exceeded our already high expectations for this video! A HUGE things about this video is that I feel like I forgot about so many sentimental details. I bawled so hard, y'all. This video is filled with so much love. He included the most special and meaningful parts. Our old roommate officiated, our friend sang during our last dance. It was amazing. He also grew to know our personalities and edited that accordingly. It is so SO important to hire experienced vendors for your wedding day. They determine the flow and success of your wedding day. I would recommend Two Planter forever and ever to everyone!