Two Rivers Chamber Music

Washington, DC · View map · Visit website

About Two Rivers Chamber Music

Founded by twin brothers Michael and Matthew Polonchak in 2013, Two Rivers Chamber Music has quickly become one of the most sought after chamber music ensembles in the mid-atlantic region. They specialize in:

• Weddings (ceremonies, cocktail hours, receptions)
  • Holiday parties
  • Corporate events
  • Full concert programs and recitals with the Two Rivers Trio and Two Rivers String Quartet

Experience
With hundreds of ceremonies to their credit, they have the knowledge and experience to make sure everything goes without a hitch (except for you, that is!). Every engagement includes planning directly with Michael, Matthew and their team of professionals, who will guide you through every step of the process, including music selection. They will also work directly with your wedding planner, church directors, and venue to deliver a seamless experience from start to finish.

• Rock String Quartets
  • Trumpet Ensembles
  • Classical guitar
  • Harpists
  • Jazz combos
  • Specialty amplification and microphones for wedding officiants
  • Learning new songs

M
Featured
Mark

Married on 09/12/2015

Absolutely stunning and fantastic. Their musicians are complete professionals and know how to please. Easy communication and planning and very easy to work with. Extremely accommodating. We highly ... Read more recommend them for your wedding!

W
William Fisher

Married on 08/01/2019

I Believe in a Thing Called Love

Two Rivers Chamber Music came recommended by our wedding planner, and we’re so glad we got to work with them. They provided music before, during, and after our ceremony. They have such an incredible ... Read more library of music that we were able to find everything we wanted in their repertoire already – including a rock song for our recessional! – and they gave some great feedback and advice on what types of pieces to consider for different times in the ceremony. There was a small hiccup with our processional music not lining up perfectly with the people entering, but that was mostly due to challenges with the layout of our space. Our guests gave us several complements on the quality and variety of the music, and we recommend working with Two Rivers.

K
Kyle

Married on 07/19/2019

Simply Amazing

I hired a quartet. They learned two new pieces for my wedding and played them exquisitely. Simply put, they left me the most satisfied of any vendor I hired for the wedding. In addition to being great ... Read more musicians, they went “above and beyond” in my case. One of the musicians actually put their health at risk to play outside on an exceptionally hot July evening which I requested. That shows you what kind of musicians they are...I can’t recommend them enough.