Two Sisters Travel

Conway, SC · View map

About Two Sisters Travel

Responsive. Knowledgeable. Exceptional Service. This is the Two Sisters Travel difference.

Our boutique travel agency is specialized in helping the overwhelmed & over-inspired plan amazing getaways. When you entrust your honeymoon or destination wedding plans with us you’ll experience personalized service before, during, & after your trip. We have relationships with the top resorts throughout the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, & beyond... which means free room upgrades, free spa credits, & other perks for you!

Plus, enjoy our PRICE GUARANTEE. If you find a lower price online, we’ll match it! You'll never pay more to book with a professional.

Get a No-Obligation Quote Now!

Sign-up for Monthly e-News

15 Reviews for Two Sisters Travel

15 Two Sisters Travel Reviews

M
Monica

Married on 06/09/2017

Tara with Two Sisters Travel made all of our honeymoon dreams come true! She took all of the stress of planning a vacation (on top of wedding planning) away from us and put together the perfect trip ... Read more for my husband and I. Everything from the style of the resort, to the room, to the excursion suggestions were perfect for our interests, and we had the best week ever! We will definitely be planning all of our future vacations with TST!

T
Taylor

Married on 06/03/2017

Stacy was absolutely fantastic in helping me plan our honeymoon trip to Sandals LaSource in Grenada! I found out about them through the Wedding Festivals and attended the dinner event they held, where ... Read more where I was able to learn a lot about the various resorts to help me begin planning and brainstorming where we would like to go. When I was ready to choose a resort and begin planning/booking, Stacy was there every step of the way. She took care of booking our resort and flights, and was invaluable in finding the best deals possible to save us money but still give us the best possible experience. She was very professional in handling the financial end, always communicating and confirming totals prior to making payments on our behalf. The booklet we received 1 month out from our trip had all of the information we needed, and Stacy made sure to update us on any potential add-ons or excursions at our resort. She also made sure we knew about anything we would need to book when we arrived (dinner reservations), so thanks to her meticulous attention to all of these important details, we were able to dine at all of the restaurants that we wished and had an excellent selection of reservations because we knew to take care of these things early. I had never used a travel agent before, but I do not regret my decision to use Two Sisters Travel for our honeymoon. We had absolutely no problems or complaints, and I will definitely go back to Stacy again for all of our future trips. Thank you so much for being with us every step of the way and for making this part of wedding planning the most fun and painless!!

S
Stephanie

Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I had a great experience working with Tara! She gave us great recommendations, was extremely patient, and readily available. She was even available during our trip to ensure everything ... Read more was perfect! I will be using her for any future trips!