Two Strings Are Better Than One

Okatie, SC · View map · Visit website

About Two Strings Are Better Than One

Two Strings is a wedding music service in Okatie, South Carolina. They serve Savannah, Georgia, Tybee Island, Bluffton, Beaufort, Hilton Head, and surrounding areas. They coordinate violin, viola and cello solos, duets, trios and quartets. Their musicians are highly trained and professional.

They can play for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They work with you to understand your vision and make suggestions on song choices that might fit your style. Two Strings has a large repertoire of music but can also learn new songs to make your day extra special. Music can tell guests a story...your love story. Two Strings musicians are always on-time and prepared to deliver flawless music for your wedding events.

110 Reviews for Two Strings Are Better Than One

110 Two Strings Are Better Than One Reviews

lauren
Featured
lauren

Married on 04/06/2019

One of the best decisions I made!!

If you are doubting whether or not to hire TwoStrings for your wedding (or any event for that matter) don't even hesitate! I hired Arline for my wedding on April 6, 2019 to play before, during the ... Read more ceremony and during our cocktail hour and am SO glad I did. Not only was she an absolute pleasure to work with, but she took my musical vision and made it perfect. She is so responsive and just a lovely person overall and it was an honor to have her be a part of our big day! She has a very extensive list of music - Classical to contemporary - so I was so happy that I could look through her list and mix some songs together that really felt like my husband and I. Thank you Arline for making our day so wonderful!!

Anna
Anna Huynh-Duc

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Beautiful Music

We hired Two Strings for our wedding at the Omni Hotel Shorehouse in Hilton Head. Arline was very good with communicating with us prior to the wedding about our music choices. Arline and her musicians ... Read more musicians played beautifully during our ceremony reception and cocktail hour. We were very pleased with their song selection and willingness to learn songs not on their list that we requested for our special day. They were all very professional and adjusted the music just right to go with the flow of the service. Their music also created a very elegant and classy vibe during the cocktail hour. We would highly recommend them to other couples looking for musicians for their wedding.

Katie
Katie

Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful and highly talented musician

Super easy to work with. Arline was wonderful to work with and allowed me to select some music not on her music list. I would highly recommend her! Read more Super easy to work with. Arline was wonderful to work with and allowed me to select some music not on her music list. I would highly recommend her!