TwoBirch

Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About TwoBirch

TwoBirch, based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, crafts unique, custom wedding rings personalized to you. With more than 20 years of experience, their design experts will create something that is tailored to your tastes and style, with the metal type and color and stone of your preference. TwoBirch will work with you to create something truly special, even if you’re searching for an offering not listed on their website. They are committed to creating something that you are completely satisfied with, and offer their services nationwide.

From appraisal and cleaning to diamond certifications, this full service jeweler is able to provide exactly what you’re looking for. TwoBirch offers an extensive range of ring options, including antique, designer, and custom options. Those looking for loose diamonds or ring settings can find those here as well.

71 Reviews for TwoBirch

71 TwoBirch Reviews

M
Featured
Mary Kay

Married on 07/29/2017

I ordered the 3 Stone Anniversary Ring Wrap and the Perfect fit kit after speaking with Jessica virtually about my solitaire and what the best stone option would be for the wrap on 6/12/2017.I ... Read more received the perfect fit kit shortly afterward and returned it immediately. I received an email on 6/22/2017 with pictures of the mold which looked awesome. I gave my approval and on 6/29/2017 I received an email with pictures of the completed ring and gave my final approval. I received the ring on 7/5/2017 and it looked absolutely amazing with my solitaire. During this process I also spoke with Andrew who was very helpful and professional. The day I received the ring I realized I hadn't requested an appraisal for insurance purposes. I sent an email and within 4 hours I received the appraisal from Vianca. My dealings with all 3 people were what I would consider over the top. I took the ring to my jeweler because I wanted my solitaire professionally cleaned and he confirmed the color and clarity were spot on. Satisfaction doesn't even come close to describing my beautiful ring, the representatives I dealt with and the timeliness of the entire process. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Two Birch to anyone looking to enhance their current ring. Thank you.

Annie
Annie

Married on 11/09/2018

I'm skeptical of perfect score reviews but TwoBirch deserves it. I wanted to help my fiance pick out my wedding band so I did the leg work for him. He gave me my budget and I went searching. After ... Read more searching a few websites, going to a few chain stores and even going back to the jeweler who made my engagement ring I settled on TwoBirch. I went with one of their ring guards. I spoke with someone through their chat services about the size of the ring and how it would look with my engagement ring. It was suggested that I purchase the virtual fitting. I received the virtual fitting kit in the mail. I completed the process and sent my pictures in. The next day I received an email from Vianca, who is amazing by the way, with a virtual imprint of my ring in several of the ring guards I selected. This was helpful because I was able to tell which ring guard would fit perfectly with my engagement ring. I was told when my fiance was ready to purchase my ring to email the order number and tell them I previously purchased the virtual fitting. A few months later my fiance purchased my ring. I'm so excited! I open the package and put it on by itself. It fits perfectly! Then I put it on with my engagement ring and it doesn't go all the way down on my finger. It seems the part of the ring where the two rings are welded together is a little small and my engagement ring doesn't sit properly in the space. I contacted Vianca at TwoBirch and explained the issue. She said no problem just return the ring and to send pictures of the problem (UPS lost my ring for a day but that's a story for another day) and she will have the jeweler correct it. I sent the ring back and Vianca notified me that they received it. Two weeks later my ring came back and it's perfect! The process was so easy. The ring was under my budget and it was what I wanted. Something that rarely happens with me! I will definitely be a repeat customer.

S
Sean M Ross

Married on 09/13/2018

Very Hqppy

I can't say enough positive things about TwoBirch. I had an idea of what I wanted to buy for my wife as a gift and Vianca was incredible at answering my questions. She walked me through all of the ... Read more steps helped me select the perfect gift. The ring is even more beautiful in person and my wife loves it. I highly recommend TwoBirch.