Twogether Events

Walnut, California · View map

About Twogether Events

Twogether Events is a professional event planner in Walnut, California. They have been in business since 2001 and aim to be a one-stop shop for couples. Twogether Events has worked with hundreds of couples, many of whom are not in the local area, or are not in the state or country; for those clients, they may communicate through email, conference calls and other methods. They work with the happy couple to choose a theme, set the mood, and use add-ins to transform the space for the wedding.

Twogether Events wants to get every detail just right for each wedding they are hired to plan; they offer partial, full, and day-of event planning. Wedding types include double, civil unions, and eco-friendly, and they speak both English and Chinese. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
Twogether Events is based in Southern California but will travel to other locations. Areas include:
Other areas in the United States
Taiwan

31 Reviews for Twogether Events

31 Twogether Events Reviews

Kenny
Kenny

Married on 04/08/2018

I heard great things about Sherrien from family and friends afterward and realized how incredibly lucky I was Sherrien officiated & emceed our wedding. The bride shares similar feelings and loves her ... Read more too. Sherrien was funny, sincere and personable. These traits are essential if you’re getting married and your nuptial will need ‘em! Her voice was pleasant, speech eloquent, complimented with perfectly timed, funny and witty remarks. We wanted our wedding to be classy yet not stuffy, Sherrien was perfect for that. She was sophisticated and interjected at the right time using the right words that put smiles on our faces and laughter in our souls. There were several times when we went off-script. Sherrien saved the day and prevented unexpected events from derailing our wedding. There is always something that goes unplanned, but I felt we had one too many. First, we were running behind schedule and missed our opportunity to rehearse. During the processional, Sherrien directed and gave the cue for our entrance. She had me (the groom) and the groomsmen follow her lead and descended into the garden where our family and friends were seated on which I stepped into the gazebo to wait for my bride. We made our entrance as if it had been rehearsed before. Other times, Sherrien adapted. Sherrien pulled off a successful wedding despite having a few curved balls thrown her way. This officiant of mine who was also my emcee came in a larger package than what was ordered. We had last minute changes up until the hour of. Sherrien was flexible and accommodated our needs. My cousin, who put in last minute requests on my behalf, worked with her and said she was so good about everything. She was with us the whole way and wanted us to have a successful celebration. I had so much fun and there was so much happiness. I love her always-on mode and the never fading smile. Like family, she was always there. I adore her good-natured and vibrant personality.

S
Sharon

Married on 10/01/2017

We were so happy and satisfied with wedding planning service from Twogether Events. As our main wedding coordinator, Sherrien is very professional, knowledgeable and well-organized. During our ... Read more six-month wedding planning, Sherrien always kindly gave us a lot of great and useful ideas and suggestions for wedding. Sherrien explained us many details and reasons why she feel this was good for us by WeChat or email even in the midnight. In our wedding day, everything was well-organized and followed the timeline. She wrapped up everything before our wedding and gave us and other bridesmaids ' morning call to ensure all of us get up on time. My wedding dress was too long and heavy to walk, but Sherrien helped to carry my dress and made me relaxed. We received a lot if compliments from a lot of our guests. They feel our wedding was very successful and warm hearted. I will highly recommend to hire Sherrien as your wedding coordinator or MC! Thank you Sherrien!

Jane
Jane

Married on 10/23/2016

If I can give additional stars for Twogether Events on this review, there simply wouldn't be any stars left on this WeddingWire site. From the moment we met Sherrien, we knew she was the absolute best ... Read more choice. She is so personable, knowledgeable, professional and extremely organized. We planned the entire wedding during our busy season, and Sherrien couldn't have been more accommodating! She kept us on track from the very start and actually made the wedding planning process very relaxing for us. She has wonderful relationships with vendors all over SoCal and really worked with us to figure out which ones suited our needs and budget. She is tech savvy. We used Google Drive and WeChat to keep track of all our conversation. And she would answer my text 2:00 in the morning! There are so many things to think about when you're planning a wedding- so many little details- and she really made us feel that no request was too much to ask. Sherrien really goes above and beyond and her hard work really paid off with all the compliments we received on our wedding! She was really able to bring our vision to life, and beyond- the final design was better than anything we could have dreamed of. From her recommendations on linens, to florists, to mini license plate place cards, and all those little touches that make a big impact, everything was perfect. It was raining on our wedding day. Sherrien and her team were at our wedding all day and were able to manage the last minute location changes and ensuring everything was running smoothly without a hitch. She assigned an assistant just to cater me which made me feel very special and pampered. Sherrien is a true talent in every sense of the word! You can rest assured that you will be well taken care of when you decide to plan your wedding with Sherrien and Twogether Events! Thank you Sherrien, you really are the BEST!