TYS Photo | Video

Rock Island, IL · View map · Visit website

About TYS Photo | Video

TYS Photo | Video makes Memories that move you. TYS Photo | Video is a wedding videography and photography business located in Rock Island, Illinois. TYS Photo | Video specializes in high-quality videos and photos that are cinematic and timeless. Tyler Sellers, the videographer at the company, loves the way movies make him look at life; he strives to create a video that will evoke the genuine emotions you felt on your special day.

TYS Photo | Video offers multiple video and photo packages for couples to choose from. All of their videography packages include client revisions, high-definition video, and a highlight video. The company also offers the option of a full-feature film and multiple cameras to document your wedding day. Your final wedding video will be delivered to you in one of the following formats:

• Blu-ray

Featured
Shannon

Married on 05/26/2018

Read this review

Wow! I used TYS photo for my video and let me tell you it was the best decision I ever made! When I was wedding planning, everyone told me not to get a videographer because you would never watch it.I ... Read more am so glad I did not listen. We got the package that was a highlight reel with no audio and the only thing I would do different is get the everything package. That is how good our video was. It made you feel every emotion from the wedding and I am so thankful for them! The prices were amazing as well! Tyler is so nice and worked with us (which isn’t very easy).

Melissa
Melissa Sellers

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Spectacular

Tyler does an amazing job at capturing you at your best moments without you even knowing. He was very professional but made our experience fun at the same time. Our engagement photos turned out ... Read more amazing. Even though we did our shoot in the cold of December everything went perfect. He was great at communicating and setting up the perfect time and place for us. He gave us some great location suggestions to shoot at and was also able to go to the places we wanted. He will be doing our wedding photos/video in September. I know he will do an amazing job. I can’t wait !

Erin
Erin Dean

Married on 07/25/2018

Wonderful experience!

We had a simple courthouse wedding, and he was very accommodating! Read more We had a simple courthouse wedding, and he was very accommodating!