Ty's Wedding Rental

Stillwater, MN · View map

About Ty's Wedding Rental

Thank you for visiting! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! My wife and I are the owners of Ty's Wedding Rental and Services LLC.

Over the past few years we have enjoyed serving at so many weddings in MN/WI at homes, farms, cabins and parks. The business has grown to become an All-in-One provider of rental equipment and professional services.

This means when couples are trying to decide on having the wedding day at a venue or home property they contact us to find out the logistics, price and a realistic idea of how the day will go. We perform site visits in which we talk about services like chairs, tables, lighting, power, tents, restrooms, DJ’s, food, photography and much more.

Couples don’t have to hire us for everything, but many do. We’re unique in that our rental staff is on site not only setting up but also serving as hosts. They interact with our professional team as well and help when needed. Everything is coordinated by us and having one vendor will truly be a gift!

Building a wedding day at your property of choice is our specialty and we truly enjoy serving on the wedding day!

Please visit our website for additional details and current services.

14 Reviews for Ty's Wedding Rental

14 Ty's Wedding Rental Reviews

L
Leticia

Married on 09/01/2018

My husband & I decided to get married in his parents backyard on the St. Croix River in Hudson, WI. The view is amazing and the place is special to us. I knew that planning a wedding at a private ... Read more residence would be a lot of work and coordination but once I found Ty I found that it was so easy! He provided the tent, bathroom trailers, hot and cold beverages, trash pickup, chairs and sound system for our wedding. I could not be more impressed. The tent was beautiful and fit perfectly. It was a size that I did not even know existed, but Ty did! His team moved the chairs for us and hid the generator in the woods. All the rentals they provided were beautiful! I was so impressed with the tent and tent lighting and the chairs were comfortable and clean. The bathroom trailer was amazing! So many people commented on how nice it was and we were pleased to save our parents from a septic disaster. Ty and his whole team are amazing. I highly recommend them to anyone planning an outdoor wedding not wanting to deal with 7+ vendors. Ty is great to work with, relaxed and smart not to mention affordable!

M
Melinda

Married on 06/30/2018

Ty operates his business the way it should be done; everything you would want from a wedding vendor! Our son and daughter-in-law were married a month ago and Ty's services included chair rental, ... Read more ceremony sound system, iced cold water for guests on a very warm day during the wedding service, and our FABULOUS day-of-wedding Coordinator, Sarah! The chairs are very high quality chairs that we could not find available for rent elsewhere, especially for the reasonable pricing that Ty offered. They are padded and very comfortable, with thicker legs that don't sink into the grass like other chairs. The sound system was excellent, with no problems. As for Sarah, she was meticulously prepared for the wedding day, fully understanding the needs and wishes of the bride and groom. Sarah had a winsome way of always being everywhere, seamlessly making sure there were no worries for the couple or their loved ones. She truly became a family member in the best sense! There are many other services available too - really nice people to work with overall.

N
Nina

Married on 06/16/2018

Not only do they have top notch rental products for any wedding, but they have Tyler, who is someone you want on your wedding planning team. He is well organized, experienced in planning weddings and ... Read more full of practical advice that we so needed. There is much work that goes into arranging chairs, tables, tents, restroom trailers, rain plans, etc. and he will walk you through all of it with confidence. Thank you Tyler and all of your staff.