Tysons Watch & Jewelry Exchange

Vienna, District of Columbia · View map

About Tysons Watch & Jewelry Exchange

Tysons Watch & Jewelry Exchange is a luxury jewelry provider located in Vienna, Virginia. The store's showroom offers a diverse assortment of jewelry options, from sparkling fashion jewelry, to breathtaking wedding pieces. The shop also has a team of professional and passionate jewelers who can help you find exactly what you’re looking for.

Tysons Watch & Jewelry Exchange offers couples a wide assortment of jewelry options, including antique accessories, both custom and antique engagement rings, designer wedding bands, and GIA-certified loose diamonds. As well as luxury-grade jewelry items, the shop also offers services that include:

• Ring setting

7 Tysons Watch & Jewelry Exchange Reviews

M
Michael

Married on 05/17/2019

Just WOW and THANK YOU! To describe the assistance and the experience I had at Tyson's Watch and Jewelry Exchange, I must first start by thanking the entire team at Tyson's Watch and Jewelry ... Read more Exchange. My experience from the first time I was in the store was incredibly inviting and gracious. Everyone I spoke with was open to discussing my ideas and helping me in researching the perfect diamond engagement ring for my fiance. Despite the fact that I went in not entirely knowing what to expect, I felt welcome to express my ideas and was met with a lot of help and coaching from Rose and her team along the way. Never did I feel that I was being up-sold or forced into something that I did want to purchase. I visited the store multiple times and met with multiple associates before I decided, along with the stores help, to design a ring that suited my fiance and the aesthetic I was hoping to achieve. Shopping for a diamond can be very hard and overwhelming. I was thrilled to have diamond experts and designers helping me learn the ropes as I was working on taking this big next step in me and my girlfriend's lives. Moreover, I was very thankful with the the communication and responsiveness from Tyson's Watch and Jewelry Exchange, I am an out of town client and relied on email and phone calls in many instances when it was not feasible for me to travel to Virginia. The Tyson's Watch and Jewelry Exchange team really held my hand throughout this process - I dont know what I would have done without them. The result was a ring that was uniquely designed by myself for my fiance, which thankfully was exactly what she wanted. I am so happy with the quality of the experience as well as the quality of the ring. I was wonderful to have been working with Rose and her team and I recommend Tyson's Watch and Jewelry Exchange for anyone with jewelry needs.They are a class act, in a world where customer engagement and service has been push by the wayside.

K
Kelsey

Married on 12/31/2018

My fiancé had his mother's old ring reset and resized at Tyson's to propose to me with and it is absolutely wonderful. He was very happy with the service and value and I am thrilled with my perfect ... Read more ring. We will definitely be using them to pick out our wedding bands from soon!

R
Ross

Married on 10/06/2018

Rose was the best. I was recommended here by a friend to buy an engagement ring, and she did everything in her power to make sure I walked out of there happy. She first showed me a number of different ... Read more stones to pick from, and I already had an idea of what I wanted to do with the band. When she couldn't find the band I wanted, she had it custom made, and it is seriously breathtaking. My now Fiance could not be any happier with it, and I would definitely recommend Rose and the TWJE team.