Udeshi Hargett

Raleigh, North Carolina, NC · View map · Visit website

About Udeshi Hargett

Udeshi Hargett - Expert Professional Wedding Violinist provides beautiful wedding ceremony music in Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Udeshi began playing the violin when she was only six year old. She has since served as a member of the Wilson Symphony Orchestra. Her talent and passion for her craft will create a romantic atmosphere for your big day.

As a classically trained violinist, Udeshi has the ability to provide you with any music genre you prefer. From classical to contemporary, she can accommodate what you are looking for and provide stunning music in the process. She is happy to provide music for your ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and rehearsal dinner. She also offers a variety of instruments, including the cello, guitar, flute, harp, organ, piano, trumpet, viola and, of course, the violin. Udeshi Hargett - Expert Professional Wedding Violinist offers the following services:

• Learn new songs

M
Featured
Madison Rufus

Married on 09/23/2018

Music that creates the most elegant wedding

Udeshi and all the musicians were great to work with. They were very accommodating to specific requests and made the music about us and our families. The joy and elegance they brought to the day ... Read more through their music defined our wedding day. The string quartet playing my entrance song is one of my favorite and most joyful moments looking back at our wedding. We also had them play during the cocktail hour and our guests enjoyed the wide repertoire of music. We are so grateful we found them and highly recommend them.

Katie
Katie

Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

Udeshi is incredibly wonderful! She is super responsive, prompt and provides an excellent experience. Guests really enjoyed her music. She played for my ceremony and cocktail hour. She was able to ... Read more play a lot of the songs I requested. I highly recommend her!

R
Rhonda Monteith

Married on 10/13/2018

Highly Recommend Udeshi Hargett and her Team of Professionals

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Udeshi and her team of professionals. They are amazing. It was a wonderful wedding day for our daughter and the Violin Cello String duo music set the tone ... Read more for the ceremony. I highly recommend Udeshi Hargett.