Ultimate Elegant Fabrics

New Smyrna Beach, FL · View map

About Ultimate Elegant Fabrics

Located in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, Ultimate Elegant Fabrics serves weddings throughout the local area, providing cutting-edge fabrics and drapery for beautiful and grand occasions. They are pleased to provide sweetheart tables and other decor items for your wedding event, enabling you to curate an atmosphere that you've dreamed of for your special day.

For lighting features, Ultimate Elegant Fabrics offers beautiful additions to embellish your event. These include uplighting as well as accent, string, and outdoor lighting. These small touches help to create a feeling of romanticism during your occasion. Ultimate Elegant Fabrics also provides dance floors so that you and your guests are able to dance the night away in celebration. In addition to lights, they also provide decorations. These include backdrops, table runners, drapery, and signage to make each occasion more beautiful, just how a couple had envisioned it. Other services offered include:

• Event design

2 Ultimate Elegant Fabrics Reviews

J
Jamie

Married on 11/03/2017

Joey and Sam are phenomenal at what they do! They make sure every crease in their drapes are placed perfectly when they hang them. My reception was the ultimate dream, they truly brought it to life. ... Read more Not to mention they are some of the most personable people I’ve ever met. As soon as I stepped foot into their shop I knew I had the right guys, Sam, Joey and I instantly made friends. I love love love these guys, they are truly amazing at what they do.

A
Awildaniz

Married on 09/22/2018

I heard about Joey through Shane at Channel Side. Joey seriously does beautiful work. I only heard compliments about all the draping he did. Joey gave me exactly what I wanted and even a little more. ... Read more I should have chose him to decorate my entire venue.

Ultimate Elegant Fabrics FAQ