Ultimate Entertainment

Cedar Falls, Iowa · View map · Visit website

About Ultimate Entertainment

Ultimate Entertainment is a full-service, professional wedding DJ serving the Cedar Falls, Iowa area. Their online system streamlines the entire process, making it easy for you to add information you’d like the DJs to know, create separate lists of requests and songs you don’t want played, and list all of the vendors they might need to get in touch with. Ultimate Entertainment promises to create the experience you want, whether it’s low key and casual or high energy and fully interactive.

Ultimate Entertainment has an extensive range of genres available, from Hip Hop and R&B to Jazz and International hits. They’ll consult with you ahead of your big day so you can rest assured that you’ll receive exactly what you’re looking for. Other services available include:

• Karaoke

62 Ultimate Entertainment Reviews

Featured
User2591834

2+ years ago

My experience with Ultimate Entertainment was great. They have an online planning system, where you can lay out the timeline for your reception, choose your special dance songs, must play, do not ... Read more play, and additional request songs, plus so much more. This helped me stay on track while planning. I also received reminder emails which were very helpful. When we arrived at the reception, our DJ Rodger was there at the door to greet us and help organize our entrance. He was very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable, plus super organized. The entire night went smoothly, all of the important events were on schedule, and Rodger made sure to consult with us throughout the night. He played appropriate songs for the time of night and to accommodate the type of crowd on the dance floor. He played all our requested songs, plus listened to guests' requests. Everyone loved the DJ, and I was very impressed. I would also recommend doing the snowball dance - I had never heard of it, but Rodger recommended it and it was a hit.

Ang
Ang Kettman

Married on 08/03/2019

Awesome DJ!

They were very friendly and always kept us in "the know". They were everything they said they were and MORE! Our Dj was fantastic, as I'm sure they all are from Ultimate. Highly recommend! Read more They were very friendly and always kept us in "the know". They were everything they said they were and MORE! Our Dj was fantastic, as I'm sure they all are from Ultimate. Highly recommend!!!

Brooke
Brooke Becker

Married on 07/27/2019

Great DJ Experience!

Truly the best DJ experience we have ever been a part of. The best music. People dancing the entire night - no awkward pauses with no one dancing! We cannot express enough how awesome this night was ... Read more and a large part of it was due to Mike and Corey, their organization and their willingness to help... with EVERYTHING! We would recommend you to anyone and everyone. Thank you for such an amazing experience!