Ultimate Event Professional DJ Services

North Tonawanda, NY · View map · Visit website

About Ultimate Event Professional DJ Services

Ultimate Event Professional DJ Services is a wedding entertainment company provider with over 30 years of experience serving the Buffalo and Western New York regions. We understand how important this day is to you. We provide the personal attention and dedication for stress free planning. With over 25,000 songs, at Ultimate Event, your preferred tastes and style are combined with our skilled DJs to bring personalized energy and fun to your big day that will have your guests talking about your wedding for years to come!

Experience
Lead DJ Scott Dirmyer has a wide array of DJing experience, including performing at nightclubs, private parties and weddings all around Niagara Falls, Buffalo and Western New York since 1985. As a professional DJ with Ultimate Event, Scott has the background and experience to keep the party going and the energy high!

Ultimate Event offers a multitude of services to keep the party going all night. Their standard DJ package includes 5 or 6 hours of music and MC services, dance floor lighting included with four or more hours of music and set up. Couples may also add photobooth services and uplighting to their packages.

133 Reviews for Ultimate Event Professional DJ Services

133 Ultimate Event Professional DJ Services Reviews

B
Featured
Brittany

Married on 07/21/2017

Scott and his team go above and beyond your expectations. When we first started calling around for DJ services we were amazed at how many companies were more than willing to tell us about what they ... Read more had done rather then listen to what we would like. Scott and Ultimate Event will listen to you, they will entertain you, and will provide the best experience for you and your guests! Scott impressed us so much with his attention to detail and personalized service we booked him for our anniversary party and again for our daughters wedding. From daughter: For the reception music during dinner, I made a special request for the music to be instrumental only. He fulfilled that request and I got lots of compliments on the selections. Also, my family are not the dancing type, but Scott read the situation and pulled out some songs that he knew would get people on the dance floor. The photo booth was also a wonderful addition. That photo booth allowed me to get pictures of those people who normally hate to getting their pictures taken. Overall they provided a great service, with everything being timely and organized. Would recommend them to anyone.

K
Karen

Getting married on 11/08/2021

Ultimate dj services

SCOTT is a awesome dj he did my nieces wedding and everyone was on the dance floor the whole night! He is very accommodating to all your needs. Plus the price is so good. Thank you again SCOTT ... Read more dirmyer

A
Ashley

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Meeting & booking

Scott has been so helpful with the process of hiring their company & is so friendly! He also didnt mind my 80 questions. I'm so excited for them to help make our big day rock! Read more Scott has been so helpful with the process of hiring their company & is so friendly! He also didnt mind my 80 questions. I'm so excited for them to help make our big day rock!