Ultimate Nights DJ

Toledo, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Ultimate Nights DJ

Ultimate Nights DJ is a wedding entertainment company based in Toledo, Ohio. They specialize in providing quality fun for weddings throughout Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. Its team of professional entertainers caters to weddings, corporate events, birthdays, and other special occasions. Ultimate Nights DJ has been part of over 3,000 personalized and unforgettable receptions for more than 23 years. Their DJs will work as a team with your other vendors to make sure that your event will be a success!

Ultimate Nights DJ takes pride as a non-cheesy entertainment company. They make couples the center of attention on their wedding day. The DJs can do key announcements during the reception and maintain the proper flow of the formal events through the evening. Ultimate Nights DJ plays a variety of music and the couples can choose as much of the music as they want! Ultimate Nights DJ provides additional services such as ceremony music, photo booth, and uplighting.

122 Reviews for Ultimate Nights DJ

122 Ultimate Nights DJ Reviews

M
Featured
Madison Schwable

Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding DJ

We used Brian from Ultimate Nights for our wedding in June 2018. We were recommended Ultimate Nights from a good friend of mine from college who was very impressed with them at their wedding. We met ... Read more with and booked him right on the spot. His online portal is extremely easy to use and was organized so that he knew everything we wanted/needed. We connected about a week before our wedding to make sure he would pronounce names right and had the order correct for our bridal party which I thought was a nice touch. Brian treated both me and my husband like royalty that night. When our party bus arrived for the night, he made sure we all had drinks and carried in the girls stuff so we didn't have to on our entrance. Brian was also very accommodating during our reception. We discussed with him a few fun things we wanted to do but my husband wanted to do a couple things extra and discussed with him at the reception and Brian was all for it and helped him do it! Which we thought was awesome. We have talked so many times and always say we had the best vendors at our wedding and Brian was definitely one of them! I would recommend him to anyone! He did a very nice job and played music that was good to dance to and had everyone on their feet. We can not say enough good things!

K
Kaylee Hinojosa-Franklin

Married on 09/02/2018

If you want fun, professional, and doesn't break the bank you've found the right DJ service!

Brian was the absolute best! From the start he was great to work with, which set him aside from the other two DJ's we were looking at. He was very responsive to any questions and concerns we were ... Read more having throughout the whole planning process. His website was very easy to use for picking songs and the layout was super helpful and organized for the ceremony music. At our wedding he was the perfect balance of professional and fun! We also used his photobooth and up lighting and ons, which I would recommend to any bride and groom who want some extra pizzazz :) All around awesome service!

B
Brooke

Married on 08/25/2018

If you are looking for a great DJ company, look no further. Brian from Ultimate Nights DJ is top notch. From the first meeting, he was kind and easy to talk to. He asked lots of questions and really ... Read more got to know both my husband and I, as well as our taste in music. We both felt that the DJ can really make or break your wedding reception, so hiring the right people for the job was very important to us. After deciding to go with Ultimate Nights, we were sent an email with instructions for how to log onto their online portal. From here, we were able to hand select the songs we wanted played for various events throughout the evening (i.e cake cutting, 1st dance, etc). We were also able to create a short list of “Do Not Play” songs if we wanted to add any to that list. We also decided to rent the photo booth for the night, and we LOVED having that available for our guests to use. Both my husband and I weren’t able to get up there much, BUT getting the flash drive in the mail a few weeks after the wedding was amazing. It was so much fun to look through all the pictures that our guests took. The photo booth does not come with props, but we were able to find some inexpensive fun props off Amazon and our guests loved it. The day of the wedding, Phil was our DJ and he was great. He checked in with my husband and I throughout the night, and did a great job keeping people dancing. I really appreciated the fact that he would actually play the requested songs that our guests asked for. OVERALL, this company really went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. We’ve heard nothing but great things from all of our guests. THANK YOU ULTIMATE NIGHTS!!