Ultimate Sound DJs

Mineola, NY · View map · Visit website

About Ultimate Sound DJs

A wedding DJ in Mineola, New York, Ultimate Sound DJs provides couples and their guests with the ultimate entertainment experience. Understanding that every ceremony and reception is unique and one of a kind, the company prides itself on ensuring your celebration is brought to life. A part of the wedding industry since 1985, Ultimate Sound DJs delivers masterful style, elegance and energy for a night you won’t forget!

Ultimate Sound DJs has the experience needed to create an atmosphere of elegance and sophistication. For an enjoyable experience for all, services include the following:

• Consultation
  • Flat screen
  • Photo booth
  • Disco ball

Areas Covered
Ultimate Sound DJs conveniently offers DJ services to ready-to-wed couples in Mineola, New York. Said services are extended to couples throughout Long Island, Queens and College Point, New York.

145 Reviews for Ultimate Sound DJs

145 Ultimate Sound DJs Reviews

Alana
Featured
Alana

Married on 01/25/2019

They made my wedding perfect

It took me awhile to find the right DJ for my wedding. Every DJ company I sat all seemed to have the agenda of just selling me their business. I didn't feel that genuine vibe from anyone and I felt ... Read more like I was just being forced to put my money into a DJ. But then I came across Ultimate Sound and they were just perfect. From the very beginning, my husband and I felt so comfortable with them and we loved that they were so helpful and accommodating. They were also super understanding of my budget and did not try to sell me on any extra stuff. We had MC Raul and let me tell you, he really was the reason my wedding was perfect. When we first sat down with him to go over the details of our wedding, I was so overwhelmed with stress. But he quickly put me at ease and helped us every step of the way. He definitely made this part of the wedding planning so much fun. My husband's family does not speak english, so we needed an MC who was bilingual. On the day of the wedding he did such a perfect job at making everyone equally feel a part of the wedding. The DJ also did an amazing job with the music - almost all of my guests said the music was the best part of the reception. They also did a great job at incorporating some of my favorite songs and they did a great job at transitioning between songs. Most of all, they really paid attention to every detail. They knew when I was getting overwhelmed and they made sure to help out in any way they could. If I had another occasion, I really would not hesitate to use them again. You will not make a mistake choosing them for your special day!

S
Stephanie

Getting married on 11/09/2019

They know how to get a party started!

I have been to a few parties where Ultimate sound DJ's have performed. Every experience was amazing and a party to remember. I would always say I need them for my wedding! I can't wait to party the ... Read more night away at our November 2019 wedding! :)

A
Arleny

Married on 05/19/2019

The best!

Honestly, I have no idea where to begin with Ultimate Sounds DJS, other than that THEY ARE AMAZING! These guys were hands down the BEST decision i made for my wedding. Frank -- Thank you so much for ... Read more responding to all of my emails and being such an amazing guidance through this whole entire process. Frank provided us with amazing and honest advise. Our DJ, DJ Omar, WOW just WOW. He had our guests dancing ALL NIGHT. Most importantly he had me (the bride) and the groom on the dance floor ALL night, i could not stop dancing. Last and definitely not least, DON SUAVE, the energy this MC has is out of this world. His energy was felt throughout my entire reception. Thank you Ultimate Sounds for making me wedding unforgettable. I can not thank your team enough for delivering a wedding beyond my wildest dreams! I would recommend this company in a heart beat! I had guests all night coming up to me asking for their information. Would love to work with Ultimate Sounds again in the future.