UMLAUF Sculpture Garden & Museum

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About UMLAUF Sculpture Garden & Museum

UMLAUF Sculpture Garden & Museum is a museum and wedding venue based in Austin, Texas. For more than 20 years, this venue has hosted countless breathtaking weddings and cultivated timeless memories.

Facilities and Capacity
UMLAUF Sculpture Garden & Museum can host up to 600 people throughout the garden. With a tranquil ambiance and classic elegance, this venue features a covered terrace, lush gardens with whimsical oak trees, a historic museum and an adjacent lawn that can seat up to 250 guests for a seated dinner. The Roberta Crenshaw Building, which can accommodate up to 40 people, and is most commonly used as a dressing facility for the wedding party.

• Bridal suite
  • Wedding photo shoots scheduled
  • One-year family membership to the UMLAUF
  • Overflow parking

Other Services
Naturally a museum, UMLAUF hosts several occasions on the property. Great for family fun and adventures, this property is much more than an exceptional wedding venue. Other types of events that the venue can accommodate include:

• Family occasions

E
Featured
Erick

Married on 02/25/2017

Umlauf Sculpture Gardens was an amazing venue for us to use for our wedding. We got married in February of 2017, and the weather and atmosphere was perfect. Jonathan Greiner and Ally Hinojosa were our ... Read more our points of contact though out the planning process. My spouse and I planned the wedding ourselves without a wedding planner, and Jonathan and Ally made the process so easy for us. They were quick about responding to our emails/ phone calls and did not seem bothered by the extensive amount of emails/phone calls we sent them. They were even great with working with our rental vendors to make sure that our tent and rentals were in the correct space (I do recommend going with their preferred vendors for the rentals...the preferred rental company is aware of all the do's and don'ts of the venue. It just helps the process run smoothly). Overall, the venue was beautiful, and my guests and I had a wonder evening.

D
Dawn

Married on 04/22/2018

I had my dream wedding at the Umlauf on Earth Day 2018. The representatives were so kind and patient and really helped me throughout the whole process. Affordable, convenient and beautiful with ... Read more wonderful options to chose from.

R
Rachel

Married on 03/24/2018

We loved having our wedding at Umlauf. It's a unique venue that you can personalize and make your own. The different levels and spaces made it feel really special. It also provides a drop-dead ... Read more gorgeous back-drop for photos--the green is amazing. Worth noting that I was worried about the wedding feeling short bc of the band having to stop at 10pm, but I was totally wrong to worry about that--the length felt perfect. I think it's the case for any outdoor venue in-town, and we were really glad to be in town. The ceremony was at 6pm but guests started arriving at 5 or 5:15. We had cava served while they strolled the garden. We didn't do a format exit so we hung around a bit after the music stopped--which was fun. We sent our guests to Easy Tiger, and arrived there ourselves by 10:45 or so to an awesome after-party. We didn't have a reservation but there was room for party to fill many tables. One more tip: use the chairs they offer. A great source of savings--that looked great!