Uncommon Camellia

Slidell, Louisiana · View map · Visit website

About Uncommon Camellia

Uncommon Camellia is a wedding planning service based in Sidell, Louisiana, serving the surrounding areas. These professional wedding coordinators understand that your wedding day should be flawless, and will provide you with unique and personalized services in order to ensure that your celebration is perfect. Offering customizable wedding services, quality communication, and a personal approach to wedding planning, Uncommon Camellia will help to bring your wedding vision to life.

The professional wedding coordinators at Uncommon Camellia pride themselves on their client communication, and are dedicated to listening to your wedding ideas and vision in order to achieve your goals. They offer a variety of wedding services that can be customized to fit your needs, whether it’s full-day planning and coordinating, rehearsal coordination, setting up DIY centerpieces, or even cleaning up the remains of the party. Utilizing your own to-do list, or helping you to create one, these professionals will provide you with a stress-free planning experience, so that you can enjoy the process and look forward to your special day. Planning services include:

• Planning and coordinating of ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner
  • Day-of coordinating

Stephanie
Stephanie Forren

Married on 06/23/2019

Heaven Sent!

My daughter got married on June 23, 2019. Natalie & Ashley were absolutely heaven sent. They worked their booties off on a hot & humid NOLA summer day to help bring my daughter's "vision" to fruition. ... Read more fruition. I can't say enough wonderful words about them. I highly recommend them!!

H
Hope Martin

Married on 06/22/2019

Would hire again in a heartbeat!! My wedding was seamless!

I hired the uncommon camellia for my wedding in June 2019, and I knew that I was in good hands from the start. I had a 300 person wedding, a large wedding party, and had the bride and groom sides ... Read more getting ready in separate locations. Needless to say, there was a lot that needed to be coordinated on top of our work and medical school schedules. Heather, my coordinator, was incredibly organized and had the most positive attitude. She was open to all of my ideas, always available via text, helped me find the right vendors for the glow items and cups, and solved problems as they came up. There was nothing she wasn’t willing to do. In terms of their services, I liked how I was not bombarded with phone calls or meetings. There were only a few calls and one coordination form to fill out! She updated me with emails and texts along the way, which was perfect for my schedule. Additionally, Each member of my wedding party had a timeline highlighted with their specific times. This saved me from sending so many emails and texts. My day of coordination went seamlessly, my guests had the best time, and both sets of parents enjoyed having heather and her assistant around. I would hire them in a heartbeat over again!

Lea
Lea

Married on 06/01/2019

Uncommon Camellia is FANTASTIC

I thought I could handle most wedding coordination being very organized and Type A but when it came down to the last few months, I decided day of coordination would make the whole day less stressful. ... Read more It was THE BEST decision ever. All family and friends could enjoy the day so much more with Uncommon Camellia handling all of the logistics. Natalie was our lead day of coordinator. Natalie was so accommodating and helpful in every way possible. While I didn't get a chance to talk to the assistants, Courtney and Alexis, too much, I know they were critical in allowing the reception to run smoothly. Highly highly recommend!